Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: funny racism in kung fu

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    next time angry old chinese guy call u name dont cry, dont cry, b strong.ill teach you some classic ming dynasty insults

"bu yao ao wu niao" - dont bite my dik
    "wu dao ni niang di changzi" - i sodomize your mother
    "bu yao shao wu niao mao" - dont try to light my pubic hair on fire
    "bu yao ba laohu xuzi" - dont pull the tigers whiskers
    "ru ni lao mu" - i fuk your grandmother
    "qian ren ru, wan ren qi, yazi" - h0m0sexual ridden by thousands of men
    "ba ni di pi rang ni mo yifu chuan" - i skin you so you have no clothes to wear
    "szi ba!" - die!
    "lao zhu gou" - old pig dog
    "lan pi gu" - syphilis covered rotting anus
    "lan bi zi" - syphillis covered rotting vagina
    "zhi niang zei" - triad who has sex with his mother
    "chang wu xi sih" - taste my watery diarrhea
    "tu lu" - bald donkey
    I save these for my next China Trip LMAO!
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up

only use 2 phrases please without getting into troubles.

1. ba ni de pi or ba pi, skin you.

if you are so upset with some one, you would skin him.

figurative speech but not really skin anyone.

2. si ba, just die or ni qu si ba. just go and die.

if someone is so stupid or incapable of doing certain things or fail all the time

they might as well go and kill themself.

these are still acceptable or common.

other phrases, there are more civil ways of saying the same things.

chinese languages can be very suggestive and yet not actually using the direct descriptions of things or terms.

---

Not being rude or vulgar in China?

Yea got it

Care to see the nostril rocket technique i learned last december just outside of Liuliping right in the shadow of Wudang Shan
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up

making sounds mimicking those made in traditional martial arts movies?

WATCH: Woman attacks drug store employee with ‘kung fu’ after reportedly being asked to wear a mask

28 Oct, 2020 14:50 / Updated 1 day ago

Screenshot: © Twitter / @Rickyfitts829

Shocking video shared online purports to show a woman attacking a female Shoppers Drug Mart employee in Ontario, Canada while proudly proclaiming to know “kung fu.”

According to comments online, the woman was allegedly told to wear a mask, at which point she became hostile.

In the video, the woman hurls racist abuse at the employee, who appears to be of Asian descent, before attacking her and making sounds mimicking those made in traditional martial arts movies.

“I know you know martial arts, so do I!” the alleged attacker says. As the employee repeatedly tries to usher the woman out of the store, she then becomes even more agitated, verbally abusing the staff member before threatening her with a piece of tissue which she claims is covered in her blood.

“I just used you to demonstrate to the f**king officers, I know martial arts!” before exiting the Ontario store.

Security reportedly arrived shortly after the incident, but it is unclear what became of the attacker, though there has been no official confirmation of the incident by police.

Understandably, people online were outraged by the woman’s apparent racist behavior and flouting of coronavirus precautions.

“Won’t follow the rules to wear a mask but won’t go out the exit cause it was an entrance? Mmmkay,” wrote one bemused commenter on Reddit, referring to the fact that the woman was willing to adhere to the entry and exit system in the store.

“Kudos to the manager. I think she handled it well but I admit that police would have been called and charges would have filed if I were her,” added another.

The incident evoked others’ misanthropic side, leading to comment such as: “People are f**king nuts man. I hate this planet.”

Others chose to make light of the situation, referencing the disco classic ‘Kung Fu Fighting’ by Jamaican vocalist Carl Douglas: “Everybody is Kung Fu fighting, Your mind becomes fast as lightning, Although the future is a little bit frightening.”

Physical confrontations over the wearing of masks during the global coronavirus pandemic have become common around the world, as tensions boil over, often with extremely violent consequences
    threads
    Coronavirus
    funny-racism-in-kung-fu
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart