Thread: Vitamins.

Vitamins.

Centrum Performance and a B-Complex once a day.

What about you?
    "Siezing oppurtunities causes them to multiply" Sun Tze

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    sometimes a multi

sometimes some extra C

sometimes a B-complex in the afternoon...why spend the money on something like '5 hour energy' when the 'kicker' is the B's and a B-complex vitamin is frakking cheap?

I do take, when I can afford it, the liquid joint stuff...can't think of the name but they do a lot of liquid vitamin supplements. It's about $20 for 30 doses and I can really tell a difference in my shoulders when I'm taking it.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

GNC's Maximum Greens ultra mega green, Twin Lab flax/fish oil combo, L-glutamine, elderberry extract

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    sometimes a multi

sometimes some extra C

sometimes a B-complex in the afternoon...why spend the money on something like '5 hour energy' when the 'kicker' is the B's and a B-complex vitamin is frakking cheap?

I do take, when I can afford it, the liquid joint stuff...can't think of the name but they do a lot of liquid vitamin supplements. It's about $20 for 30 doses and I can really tell a difference in my shoulders when I'm taking it.

The 5 hour energy thing blows my mind too. I drink green tea (Chinese), consume a B-Complex pill in the morning and eat plenty of complex carbs after my run in the A.M.

People always ask "Where the hell do you get all of your energy from?"

But are never satisfied with my simple, honest answer.

The joint stuff is a good idea.
    "Siezing oppurtunities causes them to multiply" Sun Tze

Ligament schtuff

I addition to a multivitamin + minerals, I also take Glucosamine and MSM. Should be helpful for keeping your joints lubed up.

I personally don't take vitamens because I am already so healthy. But if you would take your's as suppositories they would work so much better for you. You can use the large end of a chop stick to help shove them way up there where it really counts. I promise you that you will have all kinds of energy.