Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Video: Kung Fu Fight at Subway goes Bad

I know one kid who's repeatedly dangerously close to that sort of bad judgment. His kungfu is fairly good, but he's one of those guys who probably shouldn't have been taught martial arts, as he has talent and ego galore, and the first makes him dangerous and the second limits how good he will be, anyway, since the only reason he has to improve is when his ego gets smashed, and no one with a brain who is able to smash it is willing risk their training time to train with him.

The punk that 'sucker' kicked the guy with his back turned doesn't deserve prison he deserves a bullet in the head.
    Etiquette requires us to admire the human race.
    --Mark Twain

I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I wrote a long one instead.
    --Mark Twain

Questioning my knowledge has made you look even more ignorant
    --Shaolinsky

nobody deserves harm.
    no one is entitled to dispense it.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

David, you might be right & while I respect your opinion, if the Governor gives me a pass I'd be happy to pull the trigger.
    Etiquette requires us to admire the human race.
    --Mark Twain

I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I wrote a long one instead.
    --Mark Twain

Questioning my knowledge has made you look even more ignorant
    --Shaolinsky

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    I know one kid who's repeatedly dangerously close to that sort of bad judgment. His kungfu is fairly good, but he's one of those guys who probably shouldn't have been taught martial arts, as he has talent and ego galore, and the first makes him dangerous and the second limits how good he will be, anyway, since the only reason he has to improve is when his ego gets smashed, and no one with a brain who is able to smash it is willing risk their training time to train with him.
    Hmmm, you mention this and I am thinking of someone.
    My BIL has a cousin, started in karate and got caught up in the MMA craze a few years ago and has been doing it ever sense, including steroids.
    Wants to compete badly, but here in Ontario, that is not gonna happen.
    Not sure if he has gone over to Quebec.
    Anyways, he has a really ego and rage issues, my BIL told me he almost killed his dog (A boxer) in rage when he threw the dog through a door.
    Well, I love animals and that ****ed me off to no end.
    About a year or so I had a chance to meet him.
    He understood what the dog felt like, literally.
    Yes it cost me almost a grand, but it was well worth it !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Contrary to what is said, violence has it's place in society. This thing about none violence and no one deserves being violently attacked is mostly ethical or moral standards set by certain members of society, but in fact, there is nothing that is right or wrong, and because someone finds it morally unexceptable does not actually make it wrong or right. There are those that deserve being violently assaulted.
    About 30 years ago I ran a small book out of my print shop. I did my own rounds and collecting. Occasionally I would have someone try to stiff me. Now, if I had allowed them to get by with it, my business would have gone down the tube. So, I would administer a measure of violence in the form of a thrashing and possibly a broken small bone, the first time. One day a friend and former employer called me and asked me to collect a loan for him that was well past due. I would have gotten a percentage of the amount collected of course. A certain Dallas based TV Evangelist that I am certain everyone would know if I gave his name, had borrowed a large amount of cash to pay off bets he had lost. He ran a book too, and was bad at making odds, and he got in the red and needed bucks to get out. So he borrowed it. He missed 3 pay back dates and so I went to talk to him about it. He told me that he didn't have the money and that he was going to put it into the hands of the lord. If it got paid, good. If not, then it was all in the hands of the lord. I said ok, that is just fine, and litterally stomped him to the inch of his life.
    Next morning I went to see my employer to explain to him that I was unable to collect his money, but before I could deliver the bad news, he asked me what I had said to him because a fellow had come in and paid it all up in full. He then handed me my percentage. I explained to him that I had been rather stern with him and my employer said, it is true that the lord works in mysterious ways. Nothing else was said.
    So you see, violence does have a place in our society. It gives you leverage when nothing else is going to work. There are people that simply do not understand anything else.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    Contrary to what is said, violence has it's place in society. This thing about none violence and no one deserves being violently attacked is mostly ethical or moral standards set by certain members of society, but in fact, there is nothing that is right or wrong, and because someone finds it morally unexceptable does not actually make it wrong or right. There are those that deserve being violently assaulted.
    About 30 years ago I ran a small book out of my print shop. I did my own rounds and collecting. Occasionally I would have someone try to stiff me. Now, if I had allowed them to get by with it, my business would have gone down the tube. So, I would administer a measure of violence in the form of a thrashing and possibly a broken small bone, the first time. One day a friend and former employer called me and asked me to collect a loan for him that was well past due. I would have gotten a percentage of the amount collected of course. A certain Dallas based TV Evangelist that I am certain everyone would know if I gave his name, had borrowed a large amount of cash to pay off bets he had lost. He ran a book too, and was bad at making odds, and he got in the red and needed bucks to get out. So he borrowed it. He missed 3 pay back dates and so I went to talk to him about it. He told me that he didn't have the money and that he was going to put it into the hands of the lord. If it got paid, good. If not, then it was all in the hands of the lord. I said ok, that is just fine, and litterally stomped him to the inch of his life.
    Next morning I went to see my employer to explain to him that I was unable to collect his money, but before I could deliver the bad news, he asked me what I had said to him because a fellow had come in and paid it all up in full. He then handed me my percentage. I explained to him that I had been rather stern with him and my employer said, it is true that the lord works in mysterious ways. Nothing else was said.
    So you see, violence does have a place in our society. It gives you leverage when nothing else is going to work. There are people that simply do not understand anything else.
    I agree there are times when violence is needed but I don't agree with your reason for it. I would understand violence being used against you in that case! You both took part in an illlegal enterprise in illlegal matters you accept that things like that will happen because it's illlegal it's not like you can call the cops on the guy. I witnessed a drug deal gone bad and in the end had no problems how it played out. A guy came to buy drugs he tried to snatch and run without paying. The dealer caught him and began to beat him down. The guy accepted the beat down because he tried to steal from the guy.

At that moment another guy comes over that has nothing to do with what just went down but, he was a friend of the dealer. He finds out the guy tried to snatch and grab from his friend and decide to join in beating on the guy. It's at this moment that the guy taking the beating took offense to this friend beating on him. The guy being beaten now buy someone that has nothing to do with it pulls out a gun and shoots the guys friend 5 times killing him instantly! He then walked off as if nothing happened. He accepted the 1st guy beating him because he tried to steal from him but, the second guy was just getting involved because he saw what he thought was a easy mark...oh well he never had a chance to learn from budding into other people's business.
    少林黑虎門
    Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun
    RIP Kuen "Fred" Woo (sifu)

If you engage in illlegal activity it doesn't give you a pass to commit violence. I agree there are people out there that you have to deal with violently to make them understand. I had a friend that was robbed several times by the same guy. He called the police and did everything he could to avoid violence. It didn't help the guy continued to rob my friend almost at will. My friend had enough! The cops were doing nothing and the guy was getting more bold so after the next time he was robbed he followed the guy to a local strip mall without the guy even noticing... as the guy walked through the parking lot to enter the stores my friend unloaded his 9mm on him killing him! My friend is in prison facing life without parole or death. He tried going through proper channels and nothing was done but, because he followed the guy and killed him he's apying the price. I can accept what my friend did because in this particular robbery he and his kids were held at gun point. It scared the crap out of his kids he snapped! He said it was the look in his kids eyes that he could not accept If the guy had not robbed him in front of his kids that time it would have not ended that way.

I left my home state for almost 7yrs to avoid killing a guy from the same situation my friend went through. This guy robbed me at gun point twice and pulled a gun on me another time. He was a punk trying to be a thug! I told him to his face you're going to make me kill you! These guys feel because you don't do anything to them that you are affraid of them and that's not the case... until you do them harm they will keep coming.
    少林黑虎門
    Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun
    RIP Kuen "Fred" Woo (sifu)

I clicked on this thread expecting to find a furious Sandwich Artist, with pickles and roast beef flying everywhere.

Violence is never NEEDED, it is the last resort when common sense has failed.
    Some people only understand violence because that is the language of their "upbringing", but that circle of violence and hate ( they go hand in hand) will never be broken by more violence.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Violence is never NEEDED, it is the last resort when common sense has failed.
    Some people only understand violence because that is the language of their "upbringing", but that circle of violence and hate ( they go hand in hand) will never be broken by more violence.
    You need to read more Tacitus dude.

The circle of violence can end one of two ways (historically).

Either you become one with them, or you destroy them utterly.

Intermarriage or ethnic cleansing.

But don't think for a second it isn't quite possible to "break the cycle" by simply piling the bodies high enough.

Remember "nuke'em till they glow, then shoot them in the dark".

The only reason people don't do this sort of full-on total war these days is because the cost to our own integrity and institutions would be crippling (till we adapted to the new dispensation).

But make no mistake.. it is perfectly possible to apply force on such a massive scale that it "solves" the problem.

Tacitus said it best "They have made that place a desert, a desolation, and they call it peace!".
    "The first stage is to get the Gang( hard, solid power). every movement should be done with full power and in hard way, also need to get the twisting and wrapping power, whole body's tendon and bones need to be stretched to get the Gang( hard) power. "
    -Bi Tianzou -

I assume you are posting in Jest.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Hmmm, you mention this and I am thinking of someone.
    My BIL has a cousin, started in karate and got caught up in the MMA craze a few years ago and has been doing it ever sense, including steroids.
    Wants to compete badly, but here in Ontario, that is not gonna happen.
    Not sure if he has gone over to Quebec.
    Anyways, he has a really ego and rage issues, my BIL told me he almost killed his dog (A boxer) in rage when he threw the dog through a door.
    Well, I love animals and that ****ed me off to no end.
    About a year or so I had a chance to meet him.
    He understood what the dog felt like, literally.
    Yes it cost me almost a grand, but it was well worth it !

good on you man that ****ed me off just reading it

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

I'm glad at least two people there gave the guy a hand and tried to help pull him away from the train. Too bad they didn't stop the young punk that kicked him into it. This looks like a film from the 70's or from some country in Europe that's a few decades behind us.
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Quote Originally Posted by Faruq View Post
    I'm glad at least two people there gave the guy a hand and tried to help pull him away from the train. Too bad they didn't stop the young punk that kicked him into it. This looks like a film from the 70's or from some country in Europe that's a few decades behind us.
    ? really?

It looks like a phone vid and it looks like it was recorded in asia. Maybe SK. or it could be south america, like santiago or something.
    Last edited by David Jamieson; 06-09-2010 at 01:41 PM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.