Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reuters admits to cropping Israeli naval clash pics

Dime, you really know this issue well.

Remember when Clinton was trying to win a Nobel Peace Prize? He took the Israelis and Arafat into a meeting and offered Arafat EVERYTHING he demanded in order to get an agreement. Clinton had pretty much forced Israel to accept this beforehand. So being the shrewd terrorist he was, Arafat knew Israel was being forced to accept a deal they didn't want. So what did Arafat do? He demanded more! That gave Israel the leverage they needed to walk out of the negotiations. Bill Clinton later cursed Arafat for costing him a Nobel Peace Prize.

Anything less than the destruction of Israel will not appease those animals.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    There were at least 5 different ways for them to got on board and NOT go through that crap, IF they knew to expect trouble, I KNOW this and I am not and was not spec ops in the army, just a simple ol sniper.
    They ****ed up because they assumed it WASN'T a hostile ship.
    If they thought it was they would not have done it hat way.
    Maybe they wanted to kill a few terrorists to set an example. Never underestimate the Israelis.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

It's hard choosing sides between two *******s.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

I don't think SR is saying he disagrees with them boarding the vessel, I don't think he made a statement of his opinion for or against, either way.

What he was saying was that the way they boarded was retarded and was part of the problem. If they hadn't executed a strategy like it was contrived by a 12 year old playing call of duty, there might not have been all the issue. Israeli's wouldn't have been hurt and the retards could have been detained and disarmed without much struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Dime, you really know this issue well.

Anything less than the destruction of Israel will not appease those animals.

Well yeah.. but the thing is.. Israel is (supposedly) about more than just a piece of property. After all the Jews got along without their purported homeland for millenia apparently.

The destruction of at least the distinct social and ethnic basis for a Jewish Israel (what can be called Zionism) is a fundamental requirement for a lasting peace given the present mindset of the Palestinians and the forces in the Middle East that want to stir the pot.

Anything less than the destruction of Israel will not appease the Arabs yes.. but unless there is a reverse migration out of Israel of Jews then the destruction of Israel will be sharing headlines with the destruction of the region in which Israel resides.

If nothing else to tell people who hate the Jews "this is what you get when you mess with us!".

I just hope the whole area isn't glowing in the dark in 30 years.
    "The first stage is to get the Gang( hard, solid power). every movement should be done with full power and in hard way, also need to get the twisting and wrapping power, whole body's tendon and bones need to be stretched to get the Gang( hard) power. "
    -Bi Tianzou -

Helsinki Principles on the Law of Maritime Neutrality:

5.1.2 (3) Merchant ships flying the flag of a neutral State may be attacked if they are believed on reasonable grounds to be carrying contraband or breaching a blockade, and after prior warning they intentionally and clearly refuse to stop, or intentionally and clearly resist visit, search, capture or diversion.

5.1.2 (4) Merchant ships flying the flag of a neutral State may be attacked if they (a) engage in belligerent acts on behalf of the enemy; (b) act as auxiliaries to the enemy’s armed forces; (c) are incorporated into or assist the enemy’s intelligence system; (d) sail under convoy of enemy warships or military aircraft; or (e) otherwise make an effective contribution to the enemy’s military action, e.g., by carrying military materials, and it is not feasible for the attacking forces to first place passengers and crew in a place of safety. Unless circumstances do not permit, they are to be given a warning, so that they can re-route, off-load, or take other precautions.

5.2.1 As an exception to Principle 5.1.2. paragraph 1 and in accordance with Principle 1.3 (2nd sentence), belligerent warships have a right to visit and search vis-à-vis neutral commercial ships in order to ascertain the character and destination of their cargo. If a ship tries to evade this control or offers resistance, measures of coercion necessary to exercise this right are permissible. This includes the right to divert a ship where visit and search at the place where the ship is encountered are not practical.

5.2.10 Blockade, i.e. the interdiction of all or certain maritime traffic coming from or going to a port or coast of a belligerent, is a legitimate method of naval warfare. In order to be valid, the blockade must be declared, notified to belligerent and neutral States, effective and applied impartially to ships of all States. A blockade may not bar access to neutral ports or coasts. Neutral vessels believed on reasonable and probable grounds to be breaching a blockade may be stopped and captured. If they, after prior warning, clearly resist capture, they may be attacked.
    "The first stage is to get the Gang( hard, solid power). every movement should be done with full power and in hard way, also need to get the twisting and wrapping power, whole body's tendon and bones need to be stretched to get the Gang( hard) power. "
    -Bi Tianzou -

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    It's hard choosing sides between two *******s.
    Choose the one who isn't beheading innocent people and raising their children to be suicide bombers. Trust me on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by dimethylsea View Post
    If nothing else to tell people who hate the Jews "this is what you get when you mess with us!".
    This was pretty much Israel's policy until around the 1990s. And notice terrorism, rocket attacks, bombings, etc have went up since then.

Quote Originally Posted by dimethylsea View Post
    I just hope the whole area isn't glowing in the dark in 30 years.
    The Arab side is already dark, as they haven't discovered electricity yet.

There is a reason Israel is a beautiful, rich country with a high standard of living, while the Arab countries constantly fighting with them are dirt poor. Israelis raise their children to be doctors, engineers, bankers, etc while the Arabs raise their children to be suicide bombers.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo KungFu View Post
    I don't think SR is saying he disagrees with them boarding the vessel, I don't think he made a statement of his opinion for or against, either way.

What he was saying was that the way they boarded was retarded and was part of the problem. If they hadn't executed a strategy like it was contrived by a 12 year old playing call of duty, there might not have been all the issue. Israeli's wouldn't have been hurt and the retards could have been detained and disarmed without much struggle.
    For a moment I thought I was speaking farsi
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

This was pretty much Israel's policy until around the 1990s. And notice terrorism, rocket attacks, bombings, etc have went up since then.

There is a reason Israel is a beautiful, rich country with a high standard of living, while the Arab countries constantly fighting with them are dirt poor. Israelis raise their children to be doctors, engineers, bankers, etc while the Arabs raise their children to be suicide bombers.
    Ok...knock off the racism. You just accused all arabs of raising their children to be terrorists. That is an ignorant and extremely inaccurate statement. Have you been to Kuwait? Jordan? Lebanon? I've either been there or had friends from there. One of my better friends is a Pakistani Intelligence Officer, and another an Egyptian. They are intelligent, good people. The Kuwaitis are awesome too. They applaud American soldiers every time we come through their airport... thank us and hug us. In the US we just get the crap line that we are doing Bush's dirty work.

Retract that statement or this crap is going up to Gene.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    For a moment I thought I was speaking farsi
    Pashtu, maybe? Not a huge fan of Dari.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Ok...knock off the racism. You just accused all arabs of raising their children to be terrorists. That is an ignorant and extremely inaccurate statement. Have you been to Kuwait? Jordan? Lebanon? I've either been there or had friends from there. One of my better friends is a Pakistani Intelligence Officer, and another an Egyptian. They are intelligent, good people. The Kuwaitis are awesome too. They applaud American soldiers every time we come through their airport... thank us and hug us. In the US we just get the crap line that we are doing Bush's dirty work.

Retract that statement or this crap is going up to Gene.
    I will not retract it because you misquoted me.

You said I said "all" Arabs raise their children to be suicide bombers. I did not use the word "all". My point was that NO Israelis raise their kids to be suicide bombers, while some Arabs do. And that's 100% true.

And you know the standard of living is higher in Israel than the countries that are often fighting with them; namely Jordan, Lebanon, and Syria.

Why you lumped Kuwait in there is beyond me. I mentioned countries that fight with Israel. Kuwait has never attacked Israel. Actually Kuwait and Israel were on the same side during the 1st Gulf War. And that's why they do love us in Kuwait, we liberated their country from Iraq.

This site has dozens and dozens of pictures of small Arab children dressed up as suicide bombers, posing with guns, live grenades, etc.

http://israelsmessiah.com/terrorism/teaching_hatred.htm

A few examples:

Show me pics of Israeli kids dressed like this by their parents, and I'll retract my statement.

How about accounts of israeli settlers indiscriminately killing Palestinians...accounts of Israeli soldiers beating Palestinians? How about the time the Israeli soldiers shot a poor child in the head while the kid was playing soccer?
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Don't play semantics with me... but I already see where this is going. I'm done talking.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown