Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Thread: Spaztaztic Southern Mantis (Maybe)?

Quote Originally Posted by kungCopper View Post
    Ten Tigers wrote:

I never said that, people have been fighting for real since the beginning of time, and calling it "Sport". But you must be kind of stupid or on medication yourself if you think you can call events like Li Tai Liang's, real fighting. In fact the only real fighting there occured when the center ref got into it with a competitor.

Events like this are not even close to todays MMA. Why? because of the rule set and limitation of contact and contact areas. Now before you make one of your famous witty jokes answer my question. Is James Cama your secret southern mantis teacher? or is he your "Uncle", as you addressed Sam in an old post.

This ain't cool. Let's keep it civil and not attack anyone's credentials here. If you have beef with tentigers then maybe you should take it to private messages.

Do you practice Chinese martial arts or are you an mma guy?

Ten Tigers wrote:

Two-As far as Cama-Sifu-He is not my teacher.But he would be considered more of an Uncle.
    So, by your own admittance, Sam is your uncle of sorts.
    That would mean that Sam is not a student or James JR but infact James SR.
    If true, you just made him look dishonest.

Instead of talking poo on this forum.
    Oh the irony...
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Oh the irony...
    You Got Me!

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    ok, copper! (Ok Clancy, take the boys and surround the house!)
    when you said,"They haven't.." the way you wrote it, it appeared as if you said that they haven't fought. If you re-read your post, you can see how it can be
    misinterpeted in that way.
    So, if that isn't the case, I stand corrected.
    As far as your sleuthing is concerned, I really don't know, nor do I care. It is indeed possible that both Cama-Sifu as well as his son post on the same account. It happens all the time. Who knows? -and for that matter, Who really cares?
    Time better spent on other things, Enjoy your 4th of July, kick back and enjoy a good cigar and a glass of B&B!
    well, that's what I'm gonna do! I have a nice Fonseca triangular waitin...
    Last edited by TenTigers; 07-02-2010 at 08:48 PM.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

So...

We almost had a former semi-pro full contact fighter with spm experience provide his view on a way to train shaking power that he saw as practical in a way that included pressure, etc.

But...

Because of trolls who utterly lack the same experience, we lose that.

Sanjuro-Ronin, could you, at some point, send me the sort of vid you were talking about? It would be of practical use to me, and I would truly appreciate that. If not, I understand, if so, thank you profusely.

Way to go trolls who claim to want more practical usage amongst kung fu people.

You seem to be the one confused, I never said that you went to that event. I used that event because it was there that the poor performance of your UNCLE was featured. What I commented on, was that that event is a perfect example of what an unrealistic fighting event is. I also commented that both the Hung Ching (GANGSTERS) and Alan Lee groups are more than welcome to get their teams into competition where they can once and for all prove the worth of KUNG FU to the PUBLIC. Instead of talking poo on this forum.
    kungCopper, Whoa! I am part of the "Alan Lee" group and the only reason why I'm even in this discussion is because Sam said my SiFu was a witness to something. I'm just here wondering what it could be. I, or any member of our school have nothing to prove so please leave us out of your mma banter session. Thanks.

- Peter
    Your journey ends at my feet.

*It takes effort to learn to do something without*

kungCopper, Whoa! I am part of the "Alan Lee" group and the only reason why I'm even in this discussion is because Sam said my SiFu was a witness to something. I'm just here wondering what it could be. I, or any member of our school have nothing to prove so please leave us out of your mma banter session. Thanks.
    Sorry Peter, I dont mean to drag your sifu through the mud, but Sam mentioned him in some way to justify James Cama or students ability to kick butt. Now, I dont know if he meant for us (the readers) to ask Alan Lee, if he seen James Cama's group fight or did he mean for us to ask Alan Lee if he got his butt kicked by James Cama or students.

The simpliest way to accertain what was meant is for YOU, to confirm whether your teacher knows him or not, by asking HIM!, Get back to us, and give us the scoop of what Sam was talking about. After all you are his student and that means someone at your school has to know something.

I am sure many of us would like to hear all about it, and this is no MMA Banter, I have seen your teachers videos and have appreciated his method, but would like to know if it was sucessful or not in a supposed actual engagement against southern mantis; If it was involved at all. If someone else was involved maybe without mentioning their name, you could mention what method they advocated.

T.I.A.

Sorry Peter, I dont mean to drag your sifu through the mud, but Sam mentioned him in some way to justify James Cama or students ability to kick butt. Now, I dont know if he meant for us (the readers) to ask Alan Lee, if he seen James Cama's group fight or did he mean for us to ask Alan Lee if he got his butt kicked by James Cama or students.

The simpliest way to accertain what was meant is for YOU, to confirm whether your teacher knows him or not, by asking HIM!, Get back to us, and give us the scoop of what Sam was talking about. After all you are his student and that means someone at your school has to know something.

I am sure many of us would like to hear all about it, and this is no MMA Banter, I have seen your teachers videos and have appreciated his method, but would like to know if it was sucessful or not in a supposed actual engagement against southern mantis; If it was involved at all. If someone else was involved maybe without mentioning their name, you could mention what method they advocated.

T.I.A.

This all sad but true, kingcopper. This Cama person doing the form needed some famous(I do not know Alan Lee) name to verify his deadly gangster skills and fights.

The simpliest way to accertain what was meant is for YOU, to confirm whether your teacher knows him or not, by asking HIM!, Get back to us, and give us the scoop of what Sam was talking about.
    Way to respectfully ask for something he doesn't owe you, db.

Ten Tigers wrote:

So, by your own admittance, Sam is your uncle of sorts.
    That would mean that Sam is not a student or James JR but infact James SR.
    If true, you just made him look dishonest.
    Tentigers cannot reveal his teacher because it is a secret and if the secret gets out...someone might say, "Hey, I remember that old guy. When did he ever fight?" I find the secretness of all this entertaining. If there was not all these secrets everyone in kung fu would not be so kooky about the mystical/secret powers that can be developed.

Quote Originally Posted by MysteriousPower View Post
    Tentigers cannot reveal his teacher because it is a secret and if the secret gets out...someone might say, "Hey, I remember that old guy. When did he ever fight?" I find the secretness of all this entertaining. If there was not all these secrets everyone in kung fu would not be so kooky about the mystical/secret powers that can be developed.
    Sub Master Baiter here. Step right up fo heaping helpings of trollshido drivel with a side of bile, vitriol and arguing for sheer ignorance.

+2

are you done now? or do you want to cut and paste your first post again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MysteriousPower View Post

I don't "reveal" my teacher's super secret identity,
    because he's Batman.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    because he's Batman.
    Ooh me too! Class of '94
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    because he's Batman.
    Nice try - we all know that you study with Superman, don't deny it...