Thread: Eye Floaters

Eye Floaters

Greetings,

What can one take to eliminate eye floaters?

And for the comedians out there, I have already stopped eating sh!t.

mickey

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Greetings,

mickey
    Short of surgery I don't think you can get rid of them.

Visit a local acupuncturist and herbalist and let them give you a diagnosis and treatment.

Many people get relief from them and reduce them.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Greetings,

Thank you both for your responses.

Since I began this thread I was guided to try chrysanthemum, something I recommended just recently in another thread. I will also be looking into vitamin C. I found more info:

http://www.visionworksusa.com/floaters.htm

I have floaters in both eyes. I have tried to address them through several different means, but I still have them. They move about, but pretty much stay put in the same place. Finally it was suggested that I have them removed by surgery. I am not bothered by them to that extent. Good luck in finding a cure.

Question

I dont know if you have a serious case or not. You may also be referring to a different kind of "floater" than I am familiar with. However, I have been told in the past that if I see them to have my eyes dialated. Never had to do it so I dont know how well it works. Dont know if that would help you or not. Good luck anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Greetings,

mickey
    Dont worry to much - you usually get them when you have been giving your Liver a hammering as the eyes are the organ connected with Liver... however go to a TCM Dr for an accurate diagnosis.

Find a licensed Acupuncturist and get properly diagnosed. Be sure to follow his suggestions regarding diet and lifestyle changes including herbs and acupuncture. Don't try to take anything over the counter and try to self medicate even with herbs.

Greetings,

I thank you all for your support.

mickey

Update

Greetings,

I just wanted to give an update just in case there are people who have this problem.

I found floater reduction when I took flaxseed oil. I took it a very particular way: I took three 1000 mg gel capsules and held them in my mouth until the gel caps dissolved completely, allowing the saliva to build up while at the same time, allowing for adsorption to the brain under the tongue. This usually takes about 5 to 7 minutes. Then I swallow it with water or juice. I do this once a day and it usually takes a day or two to actually see improvement. This is a regimen that has to be maintained.

mickey

Be careful with floaters. If they come on fast and it sort of feels like looking through a lace curtain, you may have a torn retina and if not taken care can become detached.

If the retina is torn, laser surgery does wonders but you may have to live with some level of floaters.

Good luck.
    "Its better to build bridges rather than dig holes but occasionally you have to dig a few holes to build the foundation of a strong bridge."

"Traditional Northern Chinese Martial Arts are all Sons of the Same Mother," Liu Yun Qiao