Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The deadliest move in all of martial arts

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    I'm comparing what you scanned (which works) with the technique shown on the clip (which doesn't work).
    ok, got it....
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Perhaps you haven't been here long enough to know that the only one who knows more about everything than Knifefighter is Knifefighter himself. He is an expert on everything and only what he knows is of any value at all!

The only thing bigger than his ego is his A$$hole!

Yeah right......create a straw dog and beat it with your d!ck again!

Just like everything else, it works or doesn't work according to the context of the situation, the quality of execution, and the abilities of your opponent. When it doesn't work exactly as demonstrated or explained there are modifications that may be used "in situ" to increase the possibility of success, but nothing works 100% of the time, except in your dreams!
    Sorry did someone stop shanking their training mates long enough to start making stupid comments again?
    Last edited by Frost; 06-25-2010 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Scans from original work, nothing "secret" or deadly here, but probably would work
    Yeah, that is the "non-lethal" chin jab, which is a raising palm heel to the chin and itis used to unbalance and/or open up the opponents defence, since it comes in from down low it can be very sneeky.
    The "lethal version" is a tad more dangerous, but pretty hard to do outside of a coup de grace, which is not applicable to self defense of course.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Yeah, that is the "non-lethal" chin jab, which is a raising palm heel to the chin and itis used to unbalance and/or open up the opponents defence, since it comes in from down low it can be very sneeky.
    The "lethal version" is a tad more dangerous, but pretty hard to do outside of a coup de grace, which is not applicable to self defense of course.
    I believe the lethal strike ruptures a major blood vessel in the back of the head, possibly dislocates the vertebrae in the neck?

Fundamentally, is this any different to a boxers strike "to the button" on the chin? Jab, cross, uppercut? Its the same fundamental attack, only varied delivery and force.

I would think, if you can hit someone on the chin, which we all know is possible, you can hit them with your choice of techniques?

But, why bother with the chin, when you have the throat....
    Guangzhou Pak Mei Kung Fu School, Sydney Australia,
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng
    Established 1989, Glebe Australia

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    Can you also place you other hand on the opponent's back and then use that "leverage" to slam him forcefully into the ground? Of course not.
    It may be hard to get that contact point (behind your opponent) but it's not impossible. Even in UFC, the Judo "hip throw" had been used where one guy had one arm surrounded another guy's waist.

IMO, the prey mantis system 鉤搂採手(Gou Lou Cai Shou) will be a good "set up" in face to face combat situation for this (may be hard to do with gloves on). Also the "under hook (can turn into a waist hold)" and "over hook (can turn into a head push)" in clinching situation can help you to set this up too.

If you can set up your "front cut (Osoto Gari)", you may also be able to use this move too (just modify your left hand leverage contact point and right hand pushing contact point).

http://www.judoinfo.com/images/anima.../osotogari.htm

Of course the easiest way is to "attack by surprise". You walk pass by your opponent when your opponent does not expect that you are going to attack him.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 06-25-2010 at 08:45 PM.

If I master this technique, will I have to get my hands registered as lethal weapons again?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Sorry did someone stop shanking their training mates long enough to start making stupid comments again?
    Hello pot, my name is kettle!!

I believe the lethal strike ruptures a major blood vessel in the back of the head, possibly dislocates the vertebrae in the neck?
    See, ALL southern systems ARE related aren't they?
    Not sure how you were taught it, but there are a few ways to do it, the results are pretty much the same.

Fundamentally, is this any different to a boxers strike "to the button" on the chin? Jab, cross, uppercut? Its the same fundamental attack, only varied delivery and force.
    Well, the chin jab is the same, the technique WE are discussing isn't.
    I would think, if you can hit someone on the chin, which we all know is possible, you can hit them with your choice of techniques?

But, why bother with the chin, when you have the throat....
    Well, here is the thing, the chin KO is non-lethal and the throat KO CAN be lethal so there is that reason.
    You get a more likely Ko on the chin than on the throat or ST9 or any other neck points.

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    Of course the easiest way is to "attack by surprise". You walk pass by your opponent when your opponent does not expect that you are going to attack him.
    Ahhh, I see that you are a master of the deadly art of Krock Chu - the underlying philosophy being that you assume the defensive by immediately going into the offensive; for example, you are standing on a street corner and someone approaches you, asking:
    "Excuse me sir, do you have the ti..."
    "RAHHHH!!!!"

if a mma meathead kickboxer tries to do a takedown, block it with a bong sao or a kiu sao. sink chi to dantian and clench anus. lead qi from dantian to shenzhong, then to bai hui, then to yongquan point. send qi from your hands to your oponents mingmeng point. then do "five heroes sit on mountain" stance and shout "WEI". let qi return to dantian chamber your fists.

this is very deadly banned in ufc

for defence against rear naked choke:
    let qi absorb thru all your skin pores, shrink into dantian. then release qi into your entire body. imagine melting into the cosmos of the tao. shout "HEI" and perform "luohan listens to sutra". lock his wrist and neutralize his power. chant in your heart three times "om mani benzi". return qi to dantian. perform the inner lion seal. in three days your opponent has problem breathing and eating and his skin peel off. in one week he spontaneously ejaculates and defecates himself. in one month death
    very dangerous dont try at home

the complete dvd series here
    wudang gar wingchun lawhorn : the complete art of self defnce
    part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzDcou5il-A
    part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwWSxo3xedM
    Last edited by bawang; 06-28-2010 at 07:20 AM.

i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Bad man post videos that make brain go poop !!!

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    You get a more likely Ko on the chin than on the throat or ST9 or any other neck points.
    Do ya reckon? Fung Ahn to ST 9 or 10? I'll take your word for it, never having actually tried...

But I'd rather the shot to the chin than the Fung Ahn to the neck....LOL.
    Guangzhou Pak Mei Kung Fu School, Sydney Australia,
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng
    Established 1989, Glebe Australia