Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So, False Flag operations don't exist?

So, False Flag operations don't exist?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOVICOudMVI

Here is some info and wake up call for those amongst us who are politically speaking, in a coma, while they are being herded towards permanent enslavement by those in power, who are, and have, been using false flag operations to push their nasty political agendas:
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 06-22-2010 at 01:21 AM. Reason: small mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOVICOudMVI

Here is some info and wake up call for those amongst us who are politically speaking, in a coma, while they are being herded towards permanent enslavement by those in power, who are, and have, been using false flag operations to push their nasty political agendas:
    Let's see how long this thread last before it's locked for no reason again.But regardless the video is very informative.He has historical facts and news clips to back up his message.

So what are you guys going to do about it ?
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Now KFM is in on the conspiracy... I love it.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Now KFM is in on the conspiracy... I love it.
    I don't have issues with anyone having or believing any conspiracy theory.
    I am just wondering what they are DOING about it?
    So many people talk the talk, so many people like to poin out how everyone else are sheep and such, but what are THEY doing about it?

I don't have issues with anyone having or believing any conspiracy theory.
    I am just wondering what they are DOING about it?
    So many people talk the talk, so many people like to poin out how everyone else are sheep and such, but what are THEY doing about it?
    Not a whole lot you can do from a basement in Brazil...
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Not a whole lot you can do from a basement in Brazil...
    Colombia.
    His WC Sifu is in Rio.

Colombia.
    His WC Sifu is in Rio.
    Whatever. Same difference to a white guy in America.

Edit: I was poking fun at myself, BTW.
    Last edited by Drake; 06-22-2010 at 07:58 AM.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Initially, the best thing anyone can do is to get this information out into public domain. Too many people nowadays believe anything that diverges from the official version of reality as "conspiracy theories" and in the realms of "tin hat wearing people".

Nothing can be done without enough people waking up to the corruption that we live in, and many people are waking up, even in some parts of the mainstream media, albeit slowly.

Once enough people see that their hard earned wealth is being taken away from them,the same as their rights as free citizens; that their lives are artificially unstablized through economic attacks, propaganda and war, and that they are being herded into a New World Order that will turn the majority of them into Serfs (read, working class slaves - no middle class anymore!), ruled by a tiny "all knowing" minority (read- "intellectual" Elite), using the iron hand of dictatorship, backed by high technology enforcement methods (read - total surveillance through high-tech cameras; micro chipped population; cashless society, and more!), utilized by a centralized world government ruling over a regionalized world (read - European Community; North American Community; Asian Community and so on!).

The only thing that will bring this madness to an end is mass none- compliance, and for that you need a population that is well informed and educated to the motives of the psychopaths who are our elected (read- SELECTED) leaders!

And then what? How do we keep the powers that be from selecting our government?
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Too many people nowadays believe anything that diverges from the official version of reality as "conspiracy theories" and in the realms of "tin hat wearing people".
    And who is to blame for that?

Whatever. Same difference to a white guy in America.
    The real conspiracy does not differentiate that much between white slaves or any other race. Just look at the wars and the false flag attacks where innocent American lives are destroyed to further the agenda of the sick people who rule over us!

Just look at the US President,Obama. He is not white either but he happens to belong to the elite cult (definitely not to the higher levels of the pyramid). Do you think that he loses sleep over the deaths of Americans, be they white, black or Hispanic, in Iraq and Afghanistan? HE DOESN'T!

He is there to serve his UNELECTED masters, NOT the American people!

By the way, I am Caucasian.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    Edit: I was poking fun at myself, BTW.
    So are the rest of the intelligent people here.....

And who is to blame for that?
    The "blame" goes to the constant propaganda that comes down from the powers that be, that ridicule and discredit anyone who attempts to reveal the agenda and corruption. The media is quite often used to discredit the "none official" sources.

However, it seems that some people in the media are waking up to the truth....

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    The "blame" goes to the constant propaganda that comes down from the powers that be, that ridicule and discredit anyone who attempts to reveal the agenda and corruption. The media is quite often used to discredit the "none official" sources.

However, it seems that some people in the media are waking up to the truth....
    Ah, I see, it's "THEIR" fault.
    That is the first mistake "you" guys make, you see all the is wrong with "them" but fail to see what is wrong with "you".

Quote Originally Posted by SanHeChuan View Post
    And then what? How do we keep the powers that be from selecting our government?
    The best way is not to vote!

That is one of the ways of being not compliant, by not exercising your "democratic right" to vote, until you perceive yourself living in a TRULY democratic country, where your vote will count in something other than a vehicle to bring in NONE democratic leaders and to justify their psychopathic agendas.

And "psychopathic" is not a too strong a word for these people. Just looking at the world around us, with open eyes, one will know that we are being run by psychopaths. We have fear, death and mayhem all around us, yet we are brainwashed into thinking that it is just the norm for the human state.

HOwever, those with open eyes see the evil that rules us....

So, if people stop voting for these crooks and criminals then they will have no power. That means stop voting for the almost exclusively multimillionaire Yale/Harvard/Princeton/etc elite graduates that are put in front of you as beacons of hope and a new future.

Once people recognize the garbage then they should stop voting for them or anyone. Without the people's vote these people will not have any authority. No President will be taken seriously if he only gets a few thousand votes, in a country of tens of millions.

It is also good to keep a eye on the "little" candidates who promise real change. Sometimes, the mainstream media will come down on them hard, and that can be a good sign that the establishment does not want them inside the "corridors" of power.

I also believe that in people like Congressman Ron Paul deserve to be heard and given a chance. Look him up on YouTube.