Greetings to all,

First of all I would like to apology to Muslims about what I will write here, but I must say this :

PLEASE STOP CLAIMING SOMEONE OR SOMETHING AS MUSLIM OR MUSLIM’S !!!

I am a Theravada Buddhist Sect follower from Indonesia. I had enough of this. SOME Muslims in Indonesia (or may be from other country’s) tried to claim person or historical site as Muslim or Muslim’s. Here are some of the claims that I found (mostly posted in Indonesian Language):

First, SOME Muslims wanted to claim that Xuan Zhang (The Chinese Buddhist Monk who traveled to India in the Journey To The West) as Muslim with misleading theories and conclusions.

Second, An Indonesian Professor Fahmi Basya recently was trying to claim that the Candi Borobudur (which is known internationally as Buddhist Architecture) was built by Early Prophet of Islam based on his subjective theories. This effort had created a long fierce debate in the website. Meanwhile, the supporters of this idea still face tough opposition from the opponents.

Third, EVEN HUANG FEI HUNG IS CLAIMED BY THESE MUSLIMS !!!
I even challenged the poster of this article to come and see Memorial Hall of Huang Fei Hung in Fo Shan as well as to directly ask the descendent of Huang Fei Hung or direct disciple of him to clarify the truth. But no one dares.

I really had enough. I respect their religion but I believe such practice of claiming will not have positive results or benefits to anybody. If you have faith to your religion, why do you still need to claim physical objects such as person or buildings?