Thread: ooo OOO aaa AAA!!! monkey style!!!

ooo OOO aaa AAA!!! monkey style!!!

very sweeeeet!

i am marveling at the lack of response to this... LOL... too many classic american fat a$$es on here, eh?

He reminds me of Alain Robert, the French climber who has scaled many of the tallest buildings in the world. Very effortless and athletic.

Nice. He's definitely got the essence of l'art du displacement! True Traceur!
    "The first stage is to get the Gang( hard, solid power). every movement should be done with full power and in hard way, also need to get the twisting and wrapping power, whole body's tendon and bones need to be stretched to get the Gang( hard) power. "
    -Bi Tianzou -

Quote Originally Posted by dimethylsea View Post
    Nice. He's definitely got the essence of l'art du displacement! True Traceur!
    he has the kung fu.

I am sorry, NOT impressed! I am only impressed by someone who can do something either I have never done or could never have done.

It looks more impressive than it is if you are in the know and have done rock climbing. I am not taking anything away from his agility or athleticism, however, it is really not that impressive.

Put on some climbing shoes and almost anyone with a pullup ability can do it. The walls he is climbing are LOADED with hand and foot holds if you know what to look for. For an experienced climber is isn't much more difficult than climbing a ladder!

It was worth watching though!

It would have been more impressive had he been wearing banana peels on his feet.

Its the Hindi version of 'free running'.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    I am sorry, NOT impressed! I am only impressed by someone who can do something either I have never done or could never have done.

It looks more impressive than it is if you are in the know and have done rock climbing. I am not taking anything away from his agility or athleticism, however, it is really not that impressive.

Put on some climbing shoes and almost anyone with a pullup ability can do it. The walls he is climbing are LOADED with hand and foot holds if you know what to look for. For an experienced climber is isn't much more difficult than climbing a ladder!

It was worth watching though!
    my girlfriend pretty much said the same thing... she's a rock climber, although she was quite impressed with his foot hanging and his climbing flip.

All I can say is "Mission Impossible 2" rock cilmbing scene when TC jumped from one ledge to another...wow...that was impressive
    Teoul
    "In kung fu nothing is given; everything is earned"

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    my girlfriend pretty much said the same thing... she's a rock climber, although she was quite impressed with his foot hanging and his climbing flip.
    Yeah that was the most impressive, however any acrobat/tumbler/gymnast can do that.

Been there done that too. Again, not to take anything away from him, but any reasonably good athlete can do it. If I didn't have the injuries I have at the moment I could do it all with about 6 months training!

And I'm 51!

If I could have learned to do that when I was younger, I would probably be in Jail right now.

no way, jail wouldnt be able to hold you!! you would just monkey carwheel up the wall on your toes and do a backflip into the water ( you would be held at alcatraz of course ) then you would monkey paddle all the way to Australia!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

well, I for one, am impressed with :45-:52 ish. what actually impressed me wasnt he maneuver itself but at how effortless that particular maneuver was for him.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.