Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: kung fu/martial arts reality - ignorance

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    You would be surprised how quickly you can get it all back though, if you remember how to ease yourself back into the training.
    agree but getting it back is the hard part. the body forgets pain fairly quickly but the mind remembers.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

i think hemorroids are the manifestation of wiping your a$$ too much with dry paper... you have to use water... baby wipes are awesome, but quite expensive... i steal a few here and there from my daughters stash for a more comfortable experience in the bathroom... in romania the toilet paper has splinters in it - i had a calloused a$$ when i finally left.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    i think hemorroids are the manifestation of wiping your a$$ too much with dry paper... you have to use water... baby wipes are awesome, but quite expensive... i steal a few here and there from my daughters stash for a more comfortable experience in the bathroom... in romania the toilet paper has splinters in it - i had a calloused a$$ when i finally left.
    It's also called "monk's disease" lol. Because of sitting on hard surface for extended periods of time. with women, it manifests during pregnancy because of teh downward pressure of the fetus within.

with other people it can manifest because they sit too much at their work or are obese.

I aven't heard or read of a corolation between roids and ass wiping with paper though, although there was a toxic shock syndrome thing that was happening in teh 70's from a particular brand of toilet paper and women who used it regularly. some chemical in teh process wasn't being adequately removed from the paper.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

when i walked my 1000 miles on the appalachian trail, i had an experience with the sweat running off my back and into my ass crack that caused some major burning and itching.

as if your anus wasn't salty enough eh? lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    how did it come to this people... talking about hemorroids
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    how did it come to this people... talking about hemorroids
    well... bawang got a 3cm penis erection after rubbing catnip on his balls while walking down a dark alley full of cat's eating chipotle roasted nuts.

I think its safe to say everybody got "THIS" kung fu down pact; pinch-scurry-sit-grunt-breathe-smile-wipe-wash
    Teoul
    "In kung fu nothing is given; everything is earned"

Quote Originally Posted by sholo86 View Post
    I think its safe to say everybody got "THIS" kung fu down pact; pinch-scurry-sit-grunt-breathe-smile-wipe-wash
    so is the breath in thru the nose or the mouth that makes you smile next? types of breathing are very important in kung fu.

Always remember to scurry and sit before releasing the pinch
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    The water thing is the custom in the middle east, lol. They say the French got the bidet idea from the Arabs back when they were in Spain, but I don't believe it.
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Quote Originally Posted by Faruq View Post
    The water thing is the custom in the middle east, lol. They say the French got the bidet idea from the Arabs back when they were in Spain, but I don't believe it.
    imagine that... it would be politically incorrect these days to think that humanity learned anything from the arabs.

LMAO, did this thread really go from MA to sh*t? why am I not surprised?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar View Post
    LMAO, did this thread really go from MA to sh*t? why am I not surprised?
    you show me a thread that doesn't do this and I'll atempt to have a unicorn mate with a pig.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    you show me a thread that doesn't do this and I'll atempt to have a unicorn mate with a pig.
    i have the pig.