Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: kung fu/martial arts reality - ignorance

kung fu/martial arts reality - ignorance

kung fu is not a martial art, but one can have kung fu in the martial arts... big schools, chinatown, old timer master's... LOL... some people watched too many movies - these things do not authenticate anything accept an old worn out paradigm of what a good martial artist represents - a good martial artist has kung fu, not the other way around... there is no "new" martial art, there is no "old" martial art, there is only your martial art... traditional, modern, classical, "new age", all names and labels - people who spend their time sqaubbling, whining, and complaining about all these labels have aquired kung fu in idle gossip - to puff themselves up on trumped insignificance.
    Last edited by uki; 07-05-2010 at 03:54 AM.

hy
    my penus over 3 cm long erect

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    hy
    my penus over 3 cm long erect
    it's not the size that makes it work.

speaking for serious, i think u got really good oportunity to train kung fu, but you waste it. i would love to make my own wooden posts like u did, but u just juggle on them.
    also your brain has problem

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    speaking for serious, i think u got really good oportunity to train kung fu, but you waste it.
    what is wasting?? do you keep practicing a bike once you learn how to ride it?? martial arts are like anything else, once you learn it, aside from a disabilitating accident or trauma, you're not likely to "forget"... time is not wasted, intentions are.
    i would love to make my own wooden posts like u did, but u just juggle on them.
    how do you know i just juggle on them? they're easy to make - i have a whole stack of old utility poles at my house... i have one stepping exercise that i am practicing where each step you have to spin around into each step walking in the triangulated, 3-step circle.
    also your brain has problem
    your problems are not my problems.

I luv when you two guys exchange views - the funny thing is that I appreciate what both of you have to say, even though u both come from very different prespectives - believe it or not, what u both have in common is that you do not accept the status quo in regards to TCMA training - bawang has gone back to research the deep roots, unearthing the lost truths obscured by centuries of disuse, stripping away pretense and wiling to stand exposed to that truth as such, and uki is pushing the frontiers, challenging the whole macro-structure of what actually is training, walking the walk in his own way, boldly going where no man, well, where no man particularly wants to go...

good on ya both - truly you demonstrates the oblique axis that is Tao!

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    I luv when you two guys exchange views - the funny thing is that I appreciate what both of you have to say, even though u both come from very different prespectives - believe it or not, what u both have in common is that you do not accept the status quo in regards to TCMA training - bawang has gone back to research the deep roots, unearthing the lost truths obscured by centuries of disuse, stripping away pretense and wiling to stand exposed to that truth as such, and uki is pushing the frontiers, challenging the whole macro-structure of what actually is training, walking the walk in his own way, boldly going where no man, well, where no man particularly wants to go...

On other words, Uki is a shroom eater and bawang an Opium smoker.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    what is wasting?? do you keep practicing a bike once you learn how to ride it?? martial arts are like anything else, once you learn it, aside from a disabilitating accident or trauma, you're not likely to "forget"... time is not wasted, intentions are.
    you might not forget it mentally, but your body will forget and it will be harder to do the longer you sit it aside.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

quoting from karate kid 2010.

1. hang the jacket

2. take the jacket and put in on

3. take it off

4. drop it on the ground

5. pick it up

back to 1 and do it over 1000 times

--

everything in life is kung fu.
    Last edited by SPJ; 07-05-2010 at 07:42 AM.

xiao dre or jaden hanging the jacket with a comical smile

thus has strong arm. strong body.

hang his legs on wooden dummy arms--

thus has strong legs

--

focus/centered/balance like a snake

being still is not doing nothing

--

in lei tai fight, with on leg injured, the other leg was strong enough to jump. spin or tumble to kick--

--

kung fu/ma needs strong body, strong legs, strong arms and a still/focused mind.

---

"everything flows like a water.

acceptance" oops that was from the scroll of water bending

any hoo.

ignorance is a bliss.

know more worries more.

less is better

go back to make your body strong.

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
    quoting from karate kid 2010.

1. hang the jacket

2. take the jacket and put in on

3. take it off

4. drop it on the ground

5. pick it up

back to 1 and do it over 1000 times

--

everything in life is kung fu.
    the beauty of finding the understanding of having kung fu in martial arts is that most of us have already done the most basic movements 10,000 times during the course of our lives before we discover the multi-dimensional applications of those movements.
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    On other words, Uki is a shroom eater and bawang an Opium smoker.
    priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    you might not forget it mentally, but your body will forget and it will be harder to do the longer you sit it aside.
    the underlying concept is that of riding the bike... once you "get it", you do not lose it... who that has ever learned to ride a bike "forgets" how?? maybe they can't ride aswell as they used to, but they can still ride nonetheless... self defense is what martial arts is all about... once you have a taste of what it feels like to defend yourself or your loved ones, you will not forget.
    Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    that what can be demonstrated is not the true demonstration.

sometimes after a bbq, I can see pieces of corn in my dump.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    sometimes after a bbq, I can see pieces of corn in my dump.
    you look at your poop to, eh?? mushrooms are basically indigestible aswell.

corns are highly nutrious

just the outside "shell" not digestible.

I think/guess.

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
    corns are highly nutrious

just the outside "shell" not digestible.

I think/guess.
    you could always wash the poop off them and re-digest them to find out.