Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Climategate" scientists cleared

And MK, my point was that you guys have discounted video of Congress before, not "but the Democrats do it too".

I just want you to answer why you continue to blame Bush when my video clearly shows he was trying to fix things before the implosion, but you expect us to take your side based on your video. That sure seems like 'picking and choosing' to me.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I just want you to answer why you continue to blame Bush when my video clearly shows he was trying to fix things before the implosion, but you expect us to take your side based on your video. That sure seems like 'picking and choosing' to me.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNqQx7sjoS8
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Man, there is a clip I need to find and post up here.

Back when Rush had his TV show he showed clips of different guys in the 1990s telling us global warming was going to destroy the planet. Then he showed clips of those SAME GUYS in the 1970s telling people that a new Ice Age was coming and was going to destroy the planet.
    You can find a reference to what you just mentioned here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR1cCIJP-HM

This is a short and intelligent assessment of the Global Warming scam. It is rather humorous, as well. It definitely does not show Al Gore in a good light!

Also, it is said that other planets around the sun are warming up, as well.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 07-10-2010 at 03:46 PM.