Thread: The Real Street Fighter (Eddy Gordo Style)

The Real Street Fighter (Eddy Gordo Style)

"The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

LMAO! I was NOT expecting that.

on a side note, guile had one of the most awesome music tracks in SF II. love it. Sagat had the best, IMO. I used to just leave my tv on with SFII on the options mode playing sagat, guile and ken's theme's all day. heck, I am about to turn on my SNES right now...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

music test 1C is sagat. listening to it now.

test 15 is ken

test 16 is guile

I am stuck in the way back machine now. I am about to play and beat the game with dhalsim.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

No big deal, the kid is just starting his Iron Face training at an early age.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    i remember seeing this over on bullshido a good while ago. Funny stuff.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.