Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't Talk to Police..

good luck with that online training.

you are invited to come up this weekend and meet my teacher and myself.

I think you would be amazed.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    good luck with that online training.

you are invited to come up this weekend and meet my teacher and myself.

I think you would be amazed.
    All in good time Dale all in good time. It's all love right?

BTW how long till Dr. Painter retires?
    "The first stage is to get the Gang( hard, solid power). every movement should be done with full power and in hard way, also need to get the twisting and wrapping power, whole body's tendon and bones need to be stretched to get the Gang( hard) power. "
    -Bi Tianzou -

You forgot to mention that he attacked the police already and was swinging a chair at the police when he was shot.

They were enforcing the law, not making them up as they went along.

There are bad cops out there, but there are actually very few bad cops. If one came to my door, I'd invite him in and make him coffee.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

actually have someone from your neck of the woods coming up to train with us.

going to be a great weekend.

enjoy that online training.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    You forgot to mention that he attacked the police already and was swinging a chair at the police when he was shot.

They were enforcing the law, not making them up as they went along.

There are bad cops out there, but there are actually very few bad cops. If one came to my door, I'd invite him in and make him coffee.
    Even a good cop is indoctrinated in the culture that surrounds law enforcement, which is that when they are in uniform their commands should be obeyed without question, or else they are justified in detaining, torturing (electro-shock) and if necessary killing anyone who does not follow their orders.

That makes them dangerous by anyone's standards, since even if you follow orders without question you could still wind up entangled in the court system, potentially fined, lose time from work etc.

Any sane person should avoid a situation which could go horribly horribly wrong.
    "The first stage is to get the Gang( hard, solid power). every movement should be done with full power and in hard way, also need to get the twisting and wrapping power, whole body's tendon and bones need to be stretched to get the Gang( hard) power. "
    -Bi Tianzou -

Not really. Cops are people too, just like soldiers. I don't walk around saying "HOOAH" and wondering if I'll get a chance to shoot some godless terrorists, because that is just some fabricated stereotype.

You are stereotyping, and that is wrong.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Outstanding. Be sure and pass along my name to him or her. Always glad to help a fellow Southerner. I've got a few friends here in the area who don't do Gao (or even bagua) but occasionally use our mats and facility when they have people from their styles/orgs visiting them in the area.

Chances are I can probably get them in touch with someone here in the area who likes to play however they do if they are looking to roll, push or test themselves.
    -Bi Tianzou -

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Not really. Cops are people too, just like soldiers. I don't walk around saying "HOOAH" and wondering if I'll get a chance to shoot some godless terrorists, because that is just some fabricated stereotype.

You are stereotyping, and that is wrong.
    Drake,
    If I encounter a soldier on a military base in CONUS who works a desk job then yes that would be a stereotype.

But if I encounter a guy deployed to the sandbox in full gear and flak, carrying his weapon I'd be well-advised not to wear a balaclava and run near him screaming "alluha akbar!" right?

Same deal with the cops.
    -Bi Tianzou -

Quote Originally Posted by dimethylsea View Post
    Drake,
    If I encounter a soldier on a military base in CONUS who works a desk job then yes that would be a stereotype.

But if I encounter a guy deployed to the sandbox in full gear and flak, carrying his weapon I'd be well-advised not to wear a balaclava and run near him screaming "alluha akbar!" right?

Same deal with the cops.
    Actually, you'd be fine. ROE has changed dramatically over the last few years.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Heeey! What's wrong with online training?
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown