Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rape prevention

Rape prevention

Everything I have seen on rape self defense is garbage. The reason why it is garbage is that self defense instructors hang out in churches and watch Chuck Norris on the televangelist channels instead of talking to real gangsters.

They always say to hit the groin and the eyes...good one...dudes who have been fighting their whole lives never thought of that. They have to understand rape tactics before they can counter them.

Some OG cholos taught me how to pimp rich white girls and how to rape. I've never used these skills, but I learned them and now I teach them to my female students so they know what is really up. I don't teach techniques after that because if you really know how to rape easily you know how to stop it. Its not a knee to the balls or an eye gouge or punching him in the throat. That will only get you knocked out and passed around and left to brain hemorrhage in some park.

I will cover some rape myths first and then write some tips on how to realistically avoid it. Because pimping is a crime that is very hard to prove I if you mess up, you lose a girl. Rape on the other hand will land you in prison so fewer people mess around with it. Criminals already know this, and those who need it have no clue.

if you want I'll share the techniques and we can discuss how to counter them. They are mainly psychological techniques. No running or chasing or ripping off clothes. That is exciting in movies and gets people thinking of hunting, but its not how real gangsters get down.

from a criminal mindset

step 1: Feminists are wrong. Rape is about sex and power, thinking it is only one is stupid. It is also about fun. Being assertive will not help, being weak will not help, be normal and blend and no one will see you. Also if you smell like shiit no one wants that. No one wants piojos on their huevos.

Step 2. Don't go drinking somewhere without a strong man if you don't want to have sex. Drunk girls on colleges are easy. If the party is over and you haven't gotten laid you roll through campus at four in the morning. You can find one and she's already wet, drunk and ashamed. One more scream when everyone on campus is shrieking all night goes unnoticed. Sad, but true. You walk alone and are weak, you are prey. Usually if you pretend you are on the way to a party you can get her in your car or she will walk with a group of guys for "safety".

Step 3. From a rapists perspective they want your back. Close is good, back is better. You can't knee or scratch from there or see the face. Clap the ears of a donkey punch a t-shirt over her head and choke her out. Most of the time you can get a girl to remove her own pants in exchange for air. He has no reason to take off his pants first. The trick is to break her down to where she is compliant out of fear. It it gets to be more trouble than the money for a hooker its not worth it.

Step 4. You can tell when a girl is a runaway who can't go back. She is used to getting raped and one more doesn't matter. You find the mark when they don't have real confidence and have lots of real fear. If there are a bunch of dangerous guy around you can claim one and she'll go with you to avoid the others, just keep this game going until the train is run.

Step 5. Rule of 45. Approach at a forty five degree angle and you can get very very close. Come from any other and they fear too much. Hit them in the solar plexus and drag them to a van, another an ear clap the will is gone.

Step 6. Watch your clothes. Wearing the wrong colors, acting ganster or dressing like a **** will get you raped much faster. No one comes to the air of a girl who looks like a ****. They can tell that a girl who is dressed nicely doesn't want to be having sex in an alley, but they can't tell if they think that this is normal for the girl. This targets you and makes bystanders not care.

Yes bad things happen to anyone, but if you look at criminal mentality you can make if much less likely to happen to you orsomeone you love. Actually this works for any mark. Same rules apply to avoid getting robbed.

Sweat pants....drop them and trip her forward onto her belly by lifting up, give her some force down and she will most likely hurt her hand on the way down or get KO'd. Then you can drop her chones and have at it. Broken hands can't claw. If she wants to yell, choke out.

How to avoid? Wear a belt, learn to fall and don't let dudes walk behind you.

do you practice blocking? What are you blocking a fist or an attack?

The difference in mentality is why fat dudes who are not streetwise claim to teach self defenese

When it comes to the darker side of violence you are afraid. Bath in it, immerse yourself in the river styx and you will be invincible in combat. Isn't that in your Italian/Greek story?

Do you think that singing in the Sun and swinging your arms around will teach you what it means to be a warrior?

I checked baidu and the Chinese forums say that Salvaterra was not the real inheritor, but he was used for his marketing skills to get Sifu Jew more money. They claim the real disciple is in HK right now. They have a big school there tied to the triads and even have their own vans to help "students" commute. Can you read Chinese? I suggest you learn, there may be a lot you are missing out on.

This explains why you are uncomfortable with violence.

I see now why you think I am elitist. I thought you were better than this because you are a Sifu. Then I saw that you are not and wondered why. I checked the history from the Chinese point of view and it is suddenly obvious.

most of rapes are date rapes.

1. never date alone, double or triple date.

2. use cell phone to call 911

3. let friends know where you are.

---

fist fight may not be a solution.

use weapon, pepper spray, biting---

--

assault charge is another big area

--

This thread and post number #2 in particular, are inexcusable.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by Razaunida View Post
    Everything I have seen on rape self defense is garbage.
    I only read this and stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    This thread and post number #2 in particular, are inexcusable.
    It isn't pleasant, but it is necessary to know your enemy and teach realistic rape prevention.

The highest level of rape and theft is done completely legally through implied thread and intimidation.

A homie will get more cred if he does it in front of a crowd or an authority figure like a policeman.

using body language he will demand that someone lets him hold something for a bit. Or "You want to do X" The threat is implied in the body language, which is nearly impossible to prove in court. If you are skilled with movements other people might not pick it up, but the mark will feel scared into compliance.

I suggest you look at NLP and really understand body language and the primatology. Criminals read this and have lots of time to practice. I knew thugs that read behavioral psycology to better pimp girls form nice families and eventually the whole family would feel obligated to give him gifts. Dad would try to feel that he was still in control and make a show of it by gifting cars, trips etc even though he was scared for his life. Entire families can be played.

Quote Originally Posted by Razaunida View Post
    It isn't pleasant, but it is necessary to know your enemy and teach realistic rape prevention.
    And yet so many are able to teach rape prevention and NOT lower themselves to the level of a rapist.
    Amazing.
    Don't try to excuse your post, it has no excuse.
    Some of us have actually taught and been exposed to women that have been raped, your post and what seems to be behind it, is inexcusable.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

What is gangland? I don't have a TV since I can get movies from Chinese youtube.

oh you have taught them without understanding a rapists mentality? Know your self and know the opponent and you win.

You are teaching neither.