Thread: dit da jow

dit da jow

Does any one know any shop (and its web site address) that sells good quality dit da jow in UK?

Thank you very much

No idea about the UK, but I make some of the strongest dit da jow out there.

I sell it premade as well as in kit form where you can make your own.

Let me know how I can be of service to you.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Crouching Tiger supply shop in Essex has a basic bruise jow and a beginner-level iron palm jow in premade 4 oz bottles:

http://www.crouchingtiger.co.uk

The owner can order more powerful mixtures if you request them...

Dit Da Jow

Hi I have some Dit Da Jow and some herbs + formulas if you or anyone else you know maybe interested. I've got several different bottled formulas that I got from Shen Martial Arts. They have a website and an ebay shop. They're in the USA.

The prices of what I have can be seen on the Shen site along with the more expensive Priority shipping which can add loads onto anything. I think they only ship via Priority.

The difference here is that I'd ship from the Uk so those Priority shipping rates wouldn't apply.

Yau Kun Mun £11
    Wong Fei Hung's £7.50
    Ku Yu Cheong's £7.50
    Grandmaster Tak Wah Eng's £9.50
    Brian Gray's £7.50
    Chan Ning Kong £9.50
    Choy Li Fut Iron Palm jow £9
    Shin Lien Chi Tie Bi Tang - Golden Lotus £7.50

All the above jows are 4 oz / 125 ml bottles unopened, brand new and sealed never been used.

I got them from www.shenmartialarts.com. The price is there as well as the shipping amount. It's quite expensive shipping from them as it's via Priority. Anyway if you want to see all the info go to the site, then the store then the bottled jow part.

I'd do any shipping as cheaply as possible basically at cost. They are glass and liquid items but I would do my best to make the shipping as cheap as possible. Of course I would protect them well. This will be a lot cheaper than shipping from the states which is a killer via Priority as on the Shen site.

I also have some Chinese herbs and formulas if you're into any of that.

Email me at liverpoolsale@hotmail.co.uk if you're interested in any of the above items as well as some herbs that I have as well.

Just reply to this if you want or send me a message.

Thanks for your time.