Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roger Huerta Street Fight

Roger Huerta Street Fight

Guy knocks out girl, Huerta beats him down.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/04/ex-ufc...omments-anchor

Well done on the part of Roger.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    what an MMA guy fighting in the street???? Now we all know that mma does not equal teh deadly steet and that all there techs. can only be used in the cage. must be a fake video....

dripping sarcasm....
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

How can you tell he beat anyone down?
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

All you see is him rushing towards the guy...a bunch of people crowding around...and then Roger kicking in the guys head while he's on the ground. Which is ILLEGAL in the UFC folks!!! So technically it's not a MMA technique right?? Well unless you're talking about PRIDE.

But all kidding aside, the basic premise is that Roger whooped up on the big black guy, and proceeded to attack the black guy when he was already down. That last bit of footage could be his downfall--considering it's not self defense, nor was it truly self defense of the women since she was in no danger after the first hit.

Technically, both the black guy and Roger should be going to jail.
    "I don't know if anyone is known with the art of "sitting on your couch" here, but in my eyes it is also to be a martial art.

It is the art of avoiding dangerous situations. It helps you to avoid a dangerous situation by not actually being there. So lets say there is a dangerous situation going on somewhere other than your couch. You are safely seated on your couch so you have in a nutshell "difused" the situation."

MMA in the Str33t

I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

can't really see what happened.... I'll watch it again when I'm not at work. I see a guy who hit a woman, I see huerta rush him, then you just see a crowd of ppl running around...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

The part that's missing is Huerta decking the creep. You see them square up but then nothing until the big guy is on the ground.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Blog Entries
    did we just get dooped? i saw NO MMA......maybe is was Movie Missing in Action.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Got what he deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    what an MMA guy fighting in the street???? Now we all know that mma does not equal teh deadly steet and that all there techs. can only be used in the cage. must be a fake video....

dripping sarcasm....
    I think that the case that people are making is that they could handle situations better with more specific training. For example, why did he ever end up squared up with that guy? Why was he caught on tape?

This is what happened.

Why was he caught on tape?
    his traditional ninja smoke bomb tech. didn't work for him in the steet....
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    his traditional ninja smoke bomb tech. didn't work for him in the steet....
    No, because he made a big deal about starting the fight. He should have followed the guy to his car or a bathroom and beaten him senseless. Instead, he is standing there arguing with him.

No, because he made a big deal about starting the fight. He should have followed the guy to his car or a bathroom and beaten him senseless. Instead, he is standing there arguing with him.
    you don't get jokes do you... went right over your head there.