Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Inquiry about Bak Fu Pai

Quote Originally Posted by TAO YIN View Post
    Bak Fu Pai has internal and external forms. It's similar to many southern kung fu styles and I think comes from Changsha...
    it's not at all similar to anything.
    have you not seen his demonstrations?

lol.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Blog Entries
    Is bak Fu Pai's and Bak Mei's bow the same? it looks like it. but i saw the same Heaven Earth and Man bow in his material. LOL
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    Is bak Fu Pai's and Bak Mei's bow the same? it looks like it. but i saw the same Heaven Earth and Man bow in his material. LOL
    right willow leaf palm over a closed fist is a bak mei salute.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Blog Entries
    The three directions of the bow david, the Heaven Earth and Man bow is not about the shape of positions of the hands. there's an actual pattern to it and he did it. but i just saw in one of his video's he claims it IS similar to Bak Mei, and other systems..."BUT THE TECHNIQUES ARE DIFFERENT-doo wai". LOL
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Kung Lek,

It's similar to Bak Mei and has some of the same principles. I haven't seen many demos of it done correctly on the web; maybe there is one or two vids.

It's the politics of it that fuucks it in its own mouth. That's what politics is all about though...shiit partys.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    The three directions of the bow david, the Heaven Earth and Man bow is not about the shape of positions of the hands. there's an actual pattern to it and he did it. but i just saw in one of his video's he claims it IS similar to Bak Mei, and other systems..."BUT THE TECHNIQUES ARE DIFFERENT-doo wai". LOL
    Hey HSK, is that heaven earth man symbolism part of the Hung Men rituals, or just another incarnation of the taoist '3'?
    Guangzhou Pak Mei Kung Fu School, Sydney Australia,
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng
    Established 1989, Glebe Australia

Thank you for all of your insight

Good afternoon everyone,

I hope all of you are well. I want to thank everyone for their insight, opinions and honesty. I will continue to research the style and formulate an opinion from that point. I am currently researching Hapkido as well. Thank you again everyone and I hope all of you have a great day.

Best regards,

YellaDragon

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    it's not at all similar to anything.
    have you not seen his demonstrations?

lol.
    Its kinda similar to epilepsy...

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo KungFu View Post

yes, those demonstrations are pretty close to a grand mal seizure.

no offense to epileptics...
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo KungFu View Post

yes, those demonstrations are pretty close to a grand mal seizure.

nah - more like chorea or hemiballismus

thats right it better not be!

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Southern Praying Mantis is more epileptic oriented. With Bak Fu Pai, more emphasis is placed on the spoon rather than the tongue.

BRB, just going to go fight an invisible man and think I am a hard cuunt.

All that plus the power of resurrection!

According to Dr Harout, at "high level" BFP they can resurrect dead insects and small rodents...

Hey bearded freak Jim Lacy....so you finally paid off for the trailer...wow...it took years to pay for the trailer...hahahaha

Now listen to me carefully you and your wannabes, who are claiming to be BFP:

1) If you have trained in BFP as you claim....then post on youtube a clip of breaking a some bricks placed over each other without spaces, on the ground by a single strike from 2-3 inch distance.

2) As for BFP Iron body.....make another clip where someone strikes your belly with the end of a staff...not by the middle part of a staff....and your body should be soft ...not tensed.

3) As for healing chi gung of BFP....you should be able to revive a dead/beheaded insect....after 5 minutes of its beheading

4) You should do all the forms with speed that is usually performed in BFP, provided that each strike should cause a break as I mentioned in point number one...so you can...use the strikes in any form movements to show me two breaks simeltaneously.

As you see am asking simple things....these are done by BFP seniors who are trained under GM Doo Wai.
    (emphasis added)

On Wai's infamous Youtube clip where he denounces Lacey ( another lunatic) I ask Harout for proof of their resurrection claims, but of course they will never show this to "outsiders". He then claim's I am ignorant, and I'm silly because I question their 'ability' - here ( I'm yd0137).

Of course, no evidence of this ability is ever shown, and the claim in the first place has to make one wonder about the 'style'....

-David
    Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias
    This was a case of operator error.

You all wait all the year around and come back to attack Bak Fu Pai.

Whether Bak Fu Pai people who followed GM Doo Wai's instructions and am one of them...ressurect insects or break from an inch or transfer energy or more...let it not concern you...you go to your trainings...I go to mine..I believe in what am doing and I witness the results am getting.

People want to learn Bak Fu Pai..they can just google and the offline schools sites will be found on the search engine...if interested then go to the schools directly...whether you like the way they teach or not its up to you...

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

Here we go.
    Kung Fu is good for you.