Thread: Inquiry about Bak Fu Pai

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Harut View Post
    ...ressurect insects or break from an inch or transfer energy or more
    sounds haram

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    sounds haram
    is not halal
    Kung Fu is good for you.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    I do know that White Dragon and Bak Fu Pai, in San Diego have fragmented somewhat from their original organizations and that they tend to be on the more commercial side $$$, looking for long term committments.
    white dragon?? as in Pai Lum white dragon? or no connection?
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

You all wait all the year around and come back to attack Bak Fu Pai.
    only when someone asks a question about it - otherwise it doesn't get mentioned; and what do YOU do? miraculously appear to defend it! so, do u just spend the rest of the year lurking, waiting to do so? lol, that's hysterical. so, how's ur USMLE studies going? finding time to squeee that in inbetween ur scanning the forum for any sign of BFP threads?

Quote Originally Posted by CLFLPstudent
    According to Dr Harout, at "high level" BFP they can resurrect dead insects and small rodents...
    He is, after all, a master gerbalist
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    He is, after all, a master gerbalist
    <rimshot>

Guangzhou Pak Mei Kung Fu School, Sydney Australia,
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng
    Established 1989, Glebe Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Yum Cha View Post
    <rimshot>

I guess you don't remember that one, I know, it was a year ago.....
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

You all wait all the year around and come back to attack Bak Fu Pai.

Whether Bak Fu Pai people who followed GM Doo Wai's instructions and am one of them...ressurect insects or break from an inch or transfer energy or more...let it not concern you...you go to your trainings...I go to mine..I believe in what am doing and I witness the results am getting.

People want to learn Bak Fu Pai..they can just google and the offline schools sites will be found on the search engine...if interested then go to the schools directly...whether you like the way they teach or not its up to you...
    How is asking for proof of your resurrection abilities an attack? I never made the claim, I read it on YOUR forum, posted by YOU nonetheless. I don't care about your coconut cracking thighs ( an old "CHEERS" joke, by the way). I want to see the miraculous!

Like I said on YouTube, it makes you guys look crazy to claim these things, defend the statement by saying 'we will never show proof' and say I am silly for asking for proof.

Dr Harout - hypothetically, if you never trained BFP - but read of it's practitioners ability to bring insects and rodents back to life ( beheaded, no less), and they told you 'heck no, we won't show you proof' would you believe it?

I fear I know the answer.....

-David
    Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias
    This was a case of operator error.

If you call reading this forum lurking...and am asking everybody here...reading the forum threads is called lurking?...and yes, when you attack me or the system am in and believe in it...yes I'd come and reply....why simply because you haven't any clue in its training.

Many of you call chi as life force...but when I say we have certain trainings where we can revive an insect or beheaded insect...(rodents, I am not able yet)...then you suddenly come having an attitude in mind that "who are they to have such "powers"? "...and start your foolish attacks....calling hnot halal or haram....ignorants are you

From Beirut, Lebanon
    Dr.Harout

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    white dragon?? as in Pai Lum white dragon? or no connection?
    They claim lineage to Doc Fai Wong

Here's the school near me. http://www.whitedragonmartialarts.com/
    Last edited by Hebrew Hammer; 08-11-2010 at 12:44 AM.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

Here's my "Foolish Attack" good Doctor

If you call reading this forum lurking...and am asking everybody here...reading the forum threads is called lurking?...and yes, when you attack me or the system am in and believe in it...yes I'd come and reply....why simply because you haven't any clue in its training.

Many of you call chi as life force...but when I say we have certain trainings where we can revive an insect or beheaded insect...(rodents, I am not able yet)...then you suddenly come having an attitude in mind that "who are they to have such "powers"? "...and start your foolish attacks....calling hnot halal or haram....ignorants are you
    Why is asking for proof of this resurrection ability wrong? It would be simple to video it ( but of course, living in Beirut, there is no such thing as a video camera - right? Isn't that why you never post anything from yourself? But wait - you are a video-student of Doo Wai's, why not use the computer video camera you guy's communicate with to provide this evidence?)

I am honestly surprised you haven't deleted the thread where you claim this nonsensical ability. But since I copied YOUR post already it would be hard to deny it.

If you feel this is an attack, I apologize, it's just such an incredible claim as resurrection is hard to grasp. You still haven't answered my YouTube question - as a devout Christian, doesn't this ability go against your religious beliefs?

Harout - if you had such "powers", I would bow down and apologize to you and Wai. Give third party non-biased proof of this claim and all is good. Otherwise, like I said on YouTube, you are a clown.

A separate question for you as an Admin on your 'BFP Forum' - Why do you let your sworn enemy Lacey post on there, but I can not seem to be able to register and post? Am I more of an enemy to you than Lacy? Is it Lacy who really posts there? ( not that I care about Lacy, I just want to know why I am unable to register and post)

-David
    Last edited by CLFLPstudent; 08-11-2010 at 01:13 AM. Reason: I guess it's Lacy, not Lacey...
    Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias
    This was a case of operator error.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    They claim lineage to Doc Fai Wong

Here's the school near me. http://www.whitedragonmartialarts.com/

they have a nice website though.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

So, let me get this straight.

Any story of resurrection is preposterous and deserves immediate debunking until proof is provided?

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    So, let me get this straight.

Any story of resurrection is preposterous and deserves immediate debunking until proof is provided?
    Of course and because the idea of it is ludicrous and contrary to physical reality.

But when you are talking about something that happened a long time ago, that you weren't present for and don't actually have any historical document to confirm or deny it, for some reason, people give that merit.

go figure. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Of course and because the idea of it is ludicrous and contrary to physical reality.

But when you are talking about something that happened a long time ago, that you weren't present for and don't actually have any historical document to confirm or deny it, for some reason, people give that merit.

go figure. lol
    ichi ni san yon go.....