Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Inquiry about Bak Fu Pai

Why do you guys practise reviving insects?. Are you trying to lower blood pressure or something... holla at ya boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Harut View Post
    If you call reading this forum lurking...and am asking everybody here...reading the forum threads is called lurking?...and yes, when you attack me or the system am in and believe in it...yes I'd come and reply....why simply because you haven't any clue in its training.

Many of you call chi as life force...but when I say we have certain trainings where we can revive an insect or beheaded insect...(rodents, I am not able yet)...then you suddenly come having an attitude in mind that "who are they to have such "powers"? "...and start your foolish attacks....calling hnot halal or haram....ignorants are you
    Thick...

seriously, "powers"?

P.S resurrecting dead insects is haraam and you know it. You are in Lebanon after all.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Of course and because the idea of it is ludicrous and contrary to physical reality.

But when you are talking about something that happened a long time ago, that you weren't present for and don't actually have any historical document to confirm or deny it, for some reason, people give that merit.

go figure. lol
    I just blew some mountain dew that I miraculously converted to Scotch out of my nose and onto my perfect engine! It's still going!

If only my virgin mother were here to see it!

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    I just blew some mountain dew that I miraculously converted to Scotch out of my nose and onto my perfect engine! It's still going!

If only my virgin mother were here to see it!
    Someone's got the Midas touch !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

SiGung doesn't look epileptic at all...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5uS_...eature=related

The bringing dead flies back, comes from our healing training, it was something that SiGung did teach out back in the days. Its a way of testing your healing energy. Theres other ways of testing the healing energy, which I opt for. Killing flies and bringing them back aint my thing! But to each, his own!

I'll tell you this much... It must have sucked to be a fly in China back in the days...because, its said, that CLC also demoed his ging on flies.

Bless,

Buby

Part of me wonders if these people are so stupid they are just swatting flies out the air and not realizing they are just stunned. Then when it wakes up a few seconds later they're like, "OMG you see my ninja healing skills?!?!"

- If they are swatting flies out of the air, that is good speed practice. haha

- The whole resurrecting dead flies things, well, everyone is going to have a go about that. I can cut a snakes head off, skin it, and make it wiggle without touching it. How about that shiit??? I kind of take that healing stuff as what some "Gwai Los" wanted at that time. Resurrecting dead flies is good business...

The point is though, if someone trains Bak Fu Pai practically, they can come up with some very good results. Yes, we can say that about any art. It ends up as intent anyways...

Swatting dead flies out of the air is cool.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo KungFu View Post
    Part of me wonders if these people are so stupid they are just swatting flies out the air and not realizing they are just stunned. Then when it wakes up a few seconds later they're like, "OMG you see my ninja healing skills?!?!"
    Nah, nothing like that.LOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by TAO YIN View Post
    -
    The point is though, if someone trains Bak Fu Pai practically, they can come up with some very good results. Yes, we can say that about any art. It ends up as intent anyways...

Exactly!!!

Hows everything Bro?

Bless

Buby

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post

The bringing dead flies back, comes from our healing training, it was something that SiGung did teach out back in the days. Its a way of testing your healing energy. Theres other ways of testing the healing energy, which I opt for. Killing flies and bringing them back aint my thing! But to each, his own!

I'll tell you this much... It must have sucked to be a fly in China back in the days...because, its said, that CLC also demoed his ging on flies.

Bless,

Buby
    have they changed the flavor of the Kool Aide lately, or is it still Tropical Punch?

oh, and BTW, you're a looney; albeit a happy one; and for that, you should be thankful

i wish im as rich as doo way. i poar

his name is funny lol. doo doo doo doo way way way

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    have they changed the flavor of the Kool Aide lately, or is it still Tropical Punch?

oh, and BTW, you're a looney; albeit a happy one; and for that, you should be thankful
    Who are you to judge me? Do you know me?

Buby
    Last edited by Jorge; 08-13-2010 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post

Bless,

Buby
    OK Buby,

Are you re-connecting the heads of these beheaded insects and they are revived, fly off and procreate, or are you hiding another fly in your hand, and with sleight of hand doing the old quick change and duping your audience?

Harout specifically said these insects ( and small rodents, although he ain't up to that level yet - i guess you need looser sleeves to hide the live one ) were beheaded, and it is to be done 5 minutes after beheading

come now, please be reasonable. Don't fall into this nonsense.

I asked Harout to provide third-party neutral confirmation but all I get is "we'll never show you but we can do it".

Crapola!

OTOH, that is a video of Wai from the 1970's. What about this steaming heap that is still available for people to watch?

-David
    Last edited by CLFLPstudent; 08-13-2010 at 09:35 PM. Reason: spelling
    Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias
    This was a case of operator error.

Quote Originally Posted by CLFLPstudent View Post
    OK Buby,

Are you re-connecting the heads of these beheaded insects and they are revived, fly off and procreate, or are you hiding another fly in your hand, and with sleight of hand doing the old quick change and duping your audience?

Harout specifically said these insects ( and small rodents, although he ain't up to that level yet - i guess you need looser sleeves to hide the live one ) were beheaded, and it is to be done 5 minutes after beheading

come now, please be reasonable. Don't fall into this nonsense.

I asked Harout to provide third-party neutral confirmation but all I get is "we'll never show you but we can do it".

Crapola!

OTOH, that is a video of Wai from the 1970's. What about this steaming heap that is still available for people to watch?

-David
    What are you talking about? Beheaded insects? There are no beheaded insects. What nonsense? I've seen proof on video! Could it have been a parlor trick, sure anything is possible as I was not there, but I also have written statements from two people who where there. Could they be bull****ting me? Of course, anything is possible! Now ask me if I care. If you re-read my posts, you'll see I don't train using this method. Again, dead flies is not my thing. There are other ways of testing your healing energy. Plus to be really real, I'm more into fighting, then into healing! Healing to me is just an added bonus... what can I say, I live in Bedsty and being able to lace somebody is more important me.

Yes, the vid. I posted is from the 70s when SiGung was in his late 40s, early 50s, somewhat his prime. Where as the vid you posted, SiGung is already in his 80s. I don't think it was bad at all considering his age! I mean come on, do you expect him to still be able to perform as if he were in his 50s?

I cant speak on Haruts behalf as I don't know him. I can only comment on the info my Sifu has shared with me.

Buby

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    you can't be serious on this stuff. David koresh would be proud along with a few other nut jobs from the past.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.