Thread: Rock Bottom?

Threaded View

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    Thursday through Saturday include part of a Hsing-Yi form or practice. We met once in Washington DC and you were matching first in the ring then we ended-up covering part of upstairs. You let me try a technique of seven strikes. I thought your stamina was great--you didn't seem to tire while I felt the wear. We kept going except for time but you were strong and fit. It showed me what I couldn't know on my own of how durable someone might be.

I think something meditative but functional would round what you are going through right now.

You're getting a Master's degree. You've a son. Home cooking that happens on the weekend that can be doled out throughout the week, also pre portioned meats for small nightly cook sessions--pork chops and fish ar quick cooks. Two bites of a few things at night and warm/hot water five minutes after the last bite of the night (the whole have to go to t he bathroom thing to help you wake. The light eating to nourish you with out having it sit long in your stomach/intestines. I am liking massage of the gut-abdomin-stomach-ribs. My Squirrel comprehend is that the muscles after a minute or so of vigorous light touch brushing/rubbing does what I'll call activates the muscles and stuff to gently work while you sleep doing fitness stuff I might think.

Squirrel think-rub the xiphoid process near the throat half, to increase the metabolism for higher functioning digestion...my Think. It'll be fine.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 08-14-2010 at 06:00 PM. Reason: type-oes out
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com