Thread: Video: Controlled Sparring Demo by the Chief Instructor of AYZYIM

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by grncastle View Post
    This is all you do right?
    apparently, so do you...

or are you just running through your list of weak newbie one-liners?

No. I don't spend 5 years on a forum. Its been at least three years since I spend time on any one. I've only been posting on them this week in supplement to these ad posts. I spend my days doing hours of training, meditation, whatnot, whether healthy, sick, tired, busy, etc. Not hours on a forum.

No. I don't spend 5 years on a forum. Its been at least three years since I spend time on any one. I've only been posting on them this week in supplement to these ad posts. I spend my days doing hours of training, meditation, whatnot, whether healthy, sick, tired, busy, etc. Not hours on a forum.
    oh, I see - so u r suggesting that because I spend so much time on the forum, I don't train enough; and that instead of being on the forum so much I should train more, is that it?

tell you what, you go back to your 24/7 meditating, and I'll keep posting here excessively, and everyone will be happy

U NED TRAIN MORE OK
    PLS

thx

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

sure, whatever you think

sure, whatever you think
    now who's being a "****"?

lol, typical newbie - you start something (remember, YOU came on w/the whole "taai talks too much"), you can't maintain it, so you tuck tail and play it now like you don't care, you are so above it all; sadly predictable;

well, I guess if that's your perspective, that you don't care what I think, then that'll be the last we hear from you...although I doubt that you nearly as above the fray as you'd like to think that you are - otherwise, you wouldn't have posted in the first place;

-999,999 EXP and you have to spend the next 3 turns listening to Vogon poetry

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    U NED TRAIN MORE OK
    PLS

thx
    I hang my head in shame...

Im sorry, I don't know what you're talking about with maintenance this, fray that, vogon poetry? I called you a d o r k, not **** which why this site would censor that I have no idea. Everything you're saying only shows this more and more. Anyway, yeah, Im not a forum jockey, sorry for not being fun.

tai gyk yan u r loser. u r loner in rel life. noe frends. i bet u cry at night

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC