Thread: old Sifu "beats up" young punk

old Sifu "beats up" young punk

Li Sifu lightly beats up a drunk...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2TycMOeSgo

Lame... Male ego posturing.

F' that. Anyone can beat up a drunk.

lol. More kids need that sort fo treatment to help them with their character and of course their own personal kungfu.

revenge? lol, that's for idiots. hahahaha.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

The kid was very drunk.

The "Sifu" on the other hand had no excuse for looking so clumsy, powerless and uncoordinated. There was one kick thrown that had any possibility of causing pain, the "shoulder throw" attempt was just plain embarrassing.

He could have just put the guy on his arse and RNC'd him rather than playing patty cake. The kid looked so drunk that an ten year old probably could have managed that.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

haha I dont think there are many videos out there of 70+ old sifu's fighting...and if yes Im not sure if they would look any better...analysing clips from the sofa is easy as well...well lets analyse then(from chair)...we dont see how that thing started,according to the poster of the clip the young guy challenged the old one and jumped him... maybe he didnt realise that the elder guy is a teacher...anyway he challenged the old guy in front of his students (u can clearly hear people shouting "Sifu,mo da"..so with a little bit knowledge of chinese culture we should be aware about "losing face" so the sifu cant let that go easily(if this is good or bad Im not to judge)..in the video he seems to be pi$$ed off..when his student wanna give him his glasses he refuses and pushes the student away....
    so he give the young one a few slaps in the face,the throw is indeed not very clean ..but...the arm is twisted and the young guy was forced to fall otherwise his arm would break since the elbow was on the old guys shoulder...

so in the end to me it didnt look so bad,just a light lesson for the drunk...
    this how shyt looks in reality...but i guess if the situation would have been more serious the old guy would have fought properly...with one hand held on his back,calling out the techniques he uses etc.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    didn't look like the younger guy wanted to fight really. didn't really listen to the sound, but I'm guessing it was in another language. the throw wasn't clean but it got the job done.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

haha I dont think there are many videos out there of 70+ old sifu's fighting
    If this was an example of that, I'm not surprised.

Looking at this ... this old "sifu" is out with a bunch of his students, confronted by one very drunk young guy with little fighting skill.

Did his students get between the kid and the sifu to prevent the fight? No. Instead, they stand around rubbernecking, one of them pulling out his camera phone, successfully capturing an exhibition of atrocious behaviour and fighting skill, then posting it on youtube as if it was something to be proud, rather than ashamed, of.

You seem to think this is impressive ... it is deeply unimpressive and fails on every level. A textbook example of how a sincere martial artist should NOT conduct himself.

this how shyt looks in reality
    Since it WAS shyt, you are correct.
    Last edited by anerlich; 08-15-2010 at 04:54 PM.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

I don't think that ***** slapping some punk kid around constitutes fighting.
    The Old Sifu just slapped him a round a bit, that's all.
    Jeez.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    kid really didn't look like he was going to fight at anytime during the confrontation. As I said before the kid didn't look like he was looking for a fight.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.