Thread: Martial Bloggers & Webbies beware... Google Ad Sense Scam

Exclamation Martial Bloggers & Webbies beware... Google Ad Sense Scam

I have had a major headache for the past several days because of the BS Google Ad Sense has put me through for what is no apparent reason. I will not bore you with the whole story (can be found here ) but I thought I would let martial artists know the trouble I have gone through in an attempt to simply make a few bucks off of my blog. If you are considering doing Google's Ad Sense program, think again.

If you are already a member, you may want to consider cashing out all your earnings now before they pull them like with me and Chris!

Frustrating thing is I cannot even get a reason what I did wrong (if I did anything wrong!).

Just thought some would benefit from an FYI!

Have a good weekend!
    JAB
    "Gravity doesn't lie, and the ground never misses."
    Jake Burroughs
    Three Harmonies Chinese Martial Arts Center
    Seattle, WA.
    www.threeharmonies.com
    three_harmonies@hotmail.com
    www.threeharmonies.blogspot.com

Thumbs down

They told me that any video or image of a fight was grounds for termination.

Since violent images appear in the newspapers (online and off) on a weekly basis, and in movie trailers, and a dozen other places--and since so many martial arts websites are apparently allowed to participate in the program, while Jake and I were not--I asked for a clear definition of a "fight" with respect to the guidelines.

This was a few months ago, and I have received no answer.