Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Chen Taijiquan Various Form and Application Videos

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    i win internet fight
    Yet you lose at life because "winning" at an internet fight is so important to you. Wow, you are a real idiot, the world will be much better if you would just get run over and killed while crossing the street. Please do us all a favor and try to make that happen. Thanks.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Wow, bro. You have some anger issues. You should see a psychiatrist dude.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Wow, bro. You have some anger issues. You should see a psychiatrist dude.
    Wow, what an incredible come-back. No wonder you always get your azz kicked...
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Here's a thought "bawang", why don't you try to grow up, pull your head outta your azz and stop acting like a 20 year old kid who can't fight his way out of a wet paper bag? Unless that's what you really are (though it's sounding like that might really be the case).
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Poor kid. Sorry to hear that he made such a mess of his life.
    Being a westerner wishing to be Chinese must not be easy for him either.

I am sorry to see just how low this board can go. I have not posted anything here for years, but I don't remember it being quite so dregs.
    Chen Zhaokui Taijiquan Association North America
    http://www.taijigongfu.com

sometimes i cry at night because i am not chiense

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

sometimes i cry at night because i am not chiense
    You should actually be crying because you are such an azzhole to everyone. If you could only solve THAT problem you probably wouldn't get beat up the way you always do.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Quote Originally Posted by cerebus View Post
    You should actually be crying because you are such an azzhole to everyone. If you could only solve THAT problem you probably wouldn't get beat up the way you always do.
    Some people ... well as he said he wanted to join a 'cheap ass club' that already sounded troubling, now this night crying thing along with the emotional outbursts about westerners. It all paints a very troubling picture.

I met kids like this when I was younger, lost kungfu or religion true-believers who wandered around repeating dogma to everyone they met etc.. making no plans for the future, never able to grow up or handle much of real life. This is also a bitter path. It is just not gongfu bitterness, it is psychological.

Whoever you are kid, you are not funny on the net, just depressing and negative. I wish you progress making a real life (not on the internet) for yourself. Your situation cannot be comfortable. Working towards that end would be a nicer way than just attacking people you do not know online.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    wow seriously.... can I not stress this enough......IT'S THE INTERNET...AGAIN........IT'S THE INTERNET......

you guys take this sh!t way to serious.......dam....
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    wow seriously.... can I not stress this enough......IT'S THE INTERNET...AGAIN........IT'S THE INTERNET......

Relax man, you're taking this way too seriously...
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post

mmm yeah? .. you really told the world with that one. Everyone here is very serious and should instead post stupid drivel. At least you can stand up for what is important to you.

Bawang,

Wow. I actually came to you looking for help homie. I did get that information from a practitioner from Wudang. I do not read Chinese characters. I practice Wudang, and my teacher was not given the poems when he learned, so I asked someone from Wudang for traditional poems that I could not find online. He sent some in english, and some in chinese he didnt have time to translate. I had a Chinese person here that does not practice martial arts, so could not fully translate the texts, mislead me to what was in some of the poems. I was not trying to be an @sshole or try to say I was something I wasnt, or even say I had something I did not. I have nothing to hide here, and am just looking for help and giving advice on an internet forum... I do not understand the agression and the bad mouthing. Where did this come from, and why couldnt you just lead me to the source instead of making an incorrect assumption?...

And I'm sorry, but believe I asked if you could translate some Wudang forms and "secret" texts... But I also told you I do not read Chinese characters, so I dont see why you didnt take that with a grain of salt or just tell me no... Or at least question what I thought I had on there more... But Im sorry if you felt mislead by what I was asking you to translate... Ill be more careful who I ask for help next time.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    mmm yeah? .. you really told the world with that one. Everyone here is very serious and should instead post stupid drivel. At least you can stand up for what is important to you.
    Oh im sorry did i interupt cer. taking up for you??
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.