Thread: Any TCMA in Melbourne, FL?

Back home in Atlanta, GA, USA, after living in Singapore

Question Any TCMA in Melbourne, FL?

Hey everyone,

I have a student who's wife is headed down to Melbourne, FL for grad school soon. She use to train Chien Hong / Taiwanese Hung Gar here in Atlanta (not with me - her hubby trains northern shaolin w/me - so this is a favor) and is wanting to continue with some TCMA down there.

I'm only interested in TCMA here - not MT, BBJ, MMA, etc. I know that the Wah Lum is down there - but I want to know of any other options...

Anyone?

Many thanks in advance!
    Yes, "Northwind" is my internet alias used for years that has lots to do with my main style, as well as other lil cool things - it just works. Wanna know my name? Ask me

http://www.pathsatlanta.org

Don't know how long the commute would be, but one of my Shifu's senior students has a school in Jensen Beach. (looks on the map like it would be under an hour drive...but I really don't know florida)

It's mostly Northern Shaolin, but I know he incorporates other elements (including BJJ) in his school. Shifu Ritter is a great teacher with solid knowledge...I suspect he can recommend another school if his turns out to be too far.

Website is www.uskungfuacademy.com

good luck to your student.

Back home in Atlanta, GA, USA, after living in Singapore
    Many thanks, Dan!
    Yes, "Northwind" is my internet alias used for years that has lots to do with my main style, as well as other lil cool things - it just works. Wanna know my name? Ask me

http://www.pathsatlanta.org