Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaolin Rasta - the 37th Chamber

Kung Fu Weapons

You can also see him in action on KFM TV. He is in the Kung Fu Weapons video. Watch how he deals with all that hair.

If a egg, natty inna de red!

Get outta here! I don't know whether to be happy or embarrassed! I guess to show the international appeal of CMA to the Chinese audience, a dreadlocked rasta doing Shaolin style (or trying to!) will get the point across!
    I can't stand seeing myself sometimes tho, know what I mean? At least they didn't catch me picking my nose or something! Or when I messed up somewhere! But, hey, I'm actually flattered! And honored. And humbled.
    Been trying some other methods of binding up my locks. They do get in the way sometimes, but I just keep going!
    I give thanks.

If the 36th chamber is the outside world...what is the 37th chamber representing?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Props to Shaolin Rasta!

Mi bredren, ya mighty dread was mighty photogenic. Top dat wid dat hemp cloth Shaolin vest & you stylin massive! More pics coming.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    If the 36th chamber is the outside world...what is the 37th chamber representing?
    Zion
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

shi yan ming very handsome monk. he drink vodka and bang bald korean lesbian and not afraid anything

he is bodidarma reborn

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

We do have the nose picking shots. Just haven't had time to post

Please don't!

How much would it take to stop you?

now i will be forced to dig up my pics with luciano, who buss shot three time for shaolin, and I wish I had a pic of Lennox Lewis's assistant karate chopping my leg...

Seen!

Yes I, Richard, gwaan post dis! Got any of you picking your nose?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

boom bang first is etana:

this is a tertiary project, but shaolin influenced.

Luciano and High Priest Ellis (Judgement Yard) visiting Little Bay All Age School. Bob Marley used to keep a house in Little Bay.

Seet deh!

Well den, mi mus haffe show summa mi pitcha dem too!

Dis ya one is in Bob Marley ol yard in Trench Town wid Bob Marley Statue. (same "government yard in Trench Town..")Attachment 6247

Wid mi heartical Idren, Iciency Mau, a great reggae artist from Trench Town (formerly known as Junior Rankin) an him likkle dawta, Iniya.Attachment 6248

Dis ya pon 6th St., Trench Town, Kingston cross from Miss Marcia's shop. Big up Marcia!Attachment 6249

yes I, lol, rasta I know you must be like me and have a nice collection of swords and cutlass lol...I got this one wicked Bill, all tuned up for nuttin but peer battle and war, I gotta get a pic of it, this one bredren finally tracked down an old 'modda thomas' for me and I'm dying to pick it up next time i forward to jamdung.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Yes I, Richard, gwaan post dis! Got any of you picking your nose?
    no sah!!!! lol, I'm either too quick, or I wait until it is completely dark!

from the retreat:

The game of chess is like a sword fight!

in the kitchen of Negril Escape for second dinner! or maybe third!

spicy noodles, veggies, and raw garlic.

training!

jumping!

funny enough, the german paratrooper who came out from vienna wanted no part of the lighthouse jump lol...

the Retreat was free to any person of Jamaican citizenry, and we had quite a few attend.

Negril Escape has a dope structure that is three stories, with gigantic open spaces.

we also went out to my bredren's farm in a town outside of negril, huge several century old cotton trees, rivers, working horse ranch, granny cooking, the whole nine yards the land goes from mountain to virgin sugar sand beach.

inviting the Buddha to the Retreat. Every morning people came and brought different offerings, they would just appear there. Very sweet.