Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bob, the Traditional American Kung Fu Man!

Bob, the Traditional American Kung Fu Man!

Let me relate the story of Bob(and not just to prove how not Bobist I am!)

Bob studies traditional kung fu.

He started as a boy, when his uncle introduced him to some techniques. Bob worked his stances and strengthened his body. He stretched. It was good, it kept his mind off of missing his mother while she worked in the rice fields, and the death of his father for being implicated in a minor row with the local magistrate.

After some years, Bob was strong, and had worked some spear techniques as well. At the time, the Emperor wanted to invade Ontario for not showing proper tribute, so Bob and his Uncle were off to war! In battle, Bob managed to use his spear techniques, and, as the fray ensued and all formation was lost, he luckily pulled off a bit of footwork that he hadn't quite grasped the importance of before, and it saved his live. In the end, the Emperor forgave Ontario after a larger tribute was secured, and Bob and his Uncle returned from the war.

Upon his return, Bob began working the fields as well. His body toughened as he grew older. His gongfu improved as well: the moves he had experience in using were solid, and others became more apparent to him.

He trained hard when he could, when farming did not keep him busy, and even sometimes as he farmed.

Then, the Mexicans suddenly, without warning, were invading Arizona. Bob and his uncle were called back to battle by the Emperor. This time, the battle was fiercer, and Bob's uncle was cleaved in half by a chariot wheel. Bob and his men retrieved the upper half of his uncle's body and swore to build a kwoon in honor of the great man. Bob killed many men in revenge(thus satisfying the principle wude of Saint Bawang), with both spear and baojian.

Upon his return, the people went to Bob and said "The Emperor always sends us to war, the foodstores are empty, and Missouri is flooded!"

Bob tried to calm them, saying "Missouri is always flooded!"

But they were not dissuaded, and they convinced Bob that it was time for a new Emperor, so Bob joined up with a local warlord, and went to war, but first, he trained and slept with enormous amounts of women, while conserving his jing through secret taoist methods he had learned from an albino monk he met on a bridge.

Most here know the rest of the story. In the end, facing the Emperor(traditionally known as the chairman of the fed), Bob and his forces finally vanquished him, though, of all of Bob's gongfu brothers, only he survived. He swore that the traditional training would be maintained exactly as it had been before, without omission, and so, that is how we have the pure traditional gongfu of today, exactly as it was for Bob, so it is for us.

Let us now give some thought for our brothers who have had their feet cut off over minor infractions against the Emperor's favorite concubine.

finally!!!!!!!!!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

I hear that's why, to this day, you still see full sized rubber idols of Bob in many traditional training facilities, in memory of his cloven uncle.

Students worship by smacking the boogers out of the armless, leg less symbol of endurance.

Apparently, there is a bit of dispute as to exactly what his ethnicity is, however...
    Guangzhou Pak Mei Kung Fu School, Sydney Australia,
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng
    Established 1989, Glebe Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Yum Cha View Post
    I hear that's why, to this day, you still see full sized rubber idols of Bob in many traditional training facilities, in memory of his cloven uncle.
    His uncle was a goat?!?!?
    or was he a satire?

No, no no.

Bob's YOUR uncle.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Back home in Atlanta, GA, USA, after living in Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    No, no no.

Bob's YOUR uncle.
    lol nicely done! :P
    Yes, "Northwind" is my internet alias used for years that has lots to do with my main style, as well as other lil cool things - it just works. Wanna know my name? Ask me

http://www.pathsatlanta.org

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    No, no no.

Bob's YOUR uncle.

Champion! And Fanny's your Aunt..
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng

Does she have a cabin? I think I may have been there before.
    Yes, "Northwind" is my internet alias used for years that has lots to do with my main style, as well as other lil cool things - it just works. Wanna know my name? Ask me

It's ROBERT to all you practitioners of NON-Authentic (tm) TCMA !!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

On your knees!!

Send money to St Bawang's charity for homeless girls with moral weakness in tribute.
    Last edited by Yum Cha; 08-20-2010 at 02:34 PM.
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng

Quote Originally Posted by Yum Cha View Post
    Send money to St Bawang's charity for homeless girls with moral weakness in tribute.
    Sent. Please ensure moniez go good girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Northwind View Post
    Sent. Please ensure moniez go good girl.
    I believe they survive on the proceeds of Bawang's Nuts...
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    It's ROBERT to all you practitioners of NON-Authentic (tm) TCMA !!
    Yes, "Robert™" is for glorified knucklehead kickboxers.

...and guys named Kip or Napoleon.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

And, so being named, Kip Napoleon, and having a not-so-pleasant homelife, the man named Northwind took stand for stones.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    So he can smack them and take all there monies... right?
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.