Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Video: Master Yang Hai challenge

Video: Master Yang Hai challenge

Conveniently shows nothing!? What is with the censored part?
    "Gravity doesn't lie, and the ground never misses."
    Jake Burroughs
    Three Harmonies Chinese Martial Arts Center
    Seattle, WA.
    www.threeharmonies.com
    three_harmonies@hotmail.com
    www.threeharmonies.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Three Harmonies View Post
    Conveniently shows nothing!? What is with the censored part?
    from what someone on another thread posted, Master Yang getting smacked around;

why was it not shown though?

I dont know why they didnt show all the fight. The guy with the shirt throw a fury of direct attack. Yang hai tried to block, but was enable to, and turned his back. Its seem by the comments on other forum that the other guy doing wing chun

Quote Originally Posted by justadude103 View Post
    I dont know why they didnt show all the fight. The guy with the shirt throw a fury of direct attack. Yang hai tried to block, but was enable to, and turned his back. Its seem by the comments on other forum that the other guy doing wing chun
    btw, for a guy who just coincidently happened to be there "visiting" the school, you seem to have been conveniently timely in your resurrecting the Montreal thread and posting the video...

@taai gihk yahn

Yes!
    When you google.ca : master yang hai kung fu montreal, this thread is the first link on the list

I dunno, this is what I saw:

Guy walks into Yang Hai's school and challenges him, Yang accepts. Yang advances at challenger, picture goes black while sounds of smacking and fighting are heard, visuals come back, Yang Hai has some bruises on the side of his face but seems otherwise fine (his glasses are even still on and not broken or even askew), challenger is moving away from him saying "Stay back, stay back..." challenger claims superiority during the unseeable clash.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Blog Entries
    I wonder if this clip would still be on Youtube if the challenger got beaten up. Anybody can get lucky shots. This clip doesnot prove anything.

I believe the term is: "nothing to see here"

I think it was rude and stupid of the twits to walk in and demand a contract signing.

I think it was a demonstration of a lack of skill on Yang Hai's part to become emotional as he did.

Nobody won and they all winded up looking silly.

that's my observation.

for Yang Hai, you need to work on regulating your emotions and to not be upset by challenge punks. Next time, rip up the contract and tell them to get out of your school.

for the challenge punks, one day you will get shot in the face for doing what you are doing, you do not take life seriously and you have a very naive view of the world.

recognize.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

What kind of pu$$y throws that on youtube but is too afraid of getting sued to show the fight?
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    What kind of pu$$y throws that on youtube but is too afraid of getting sued to show the fight?
    a pussy with a boy beard who says "stay back stay back".

That's what kind.

bwahahahaha!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Blog Entries
    for the challenge punks, one day you will get shot in the face for doing what you are doing, you do not take life seriously and you have a very naive view of the world.
    A challenger walked into the room and asked, "Dear master! May I have a match with you? The master pulls out a gun and put a bullet through the challenger's head. The master then said, "You may." After that day, there will be no more challengers and the problem is solved once for all.

In Chinese, it's called, "1. 狠(Hen) - fierce, 2. 毒(Du) - poison, 3. 要命(Yao Ming) - kill".
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 08-24-2010 at 01:15 PM.

Well... unless the full video gets shown, it actually looked more like Yang was the winner.

Yang was advancing on the challenger, the vid blacked out and when it came back on the challenger is on the other side of the room backed against a wall and keeps backing up asking Yang to "Stay away, stay away..."

Seems that their challenge didn't go the way they'd hoped it would...
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    A challenger walked into the room and asked, "Dear master! May I have a match with you? The master pulls out a gun and put a bullet through the challenger's head. The master then said, "You may." After that day, there will be no more challengers and the problem is solved once for all.

In Chinese, it's called, "1. 狠(Hen) - fierce, 2. 毒(Du) - poison, 3. 要命(Yao Ming) - kill".
    Yep and that's how it should be.

really.

"friendly challenge"?

What rot. The punk was trying to break Yang Hai's rice bowl.

Any walk in challenge should be dealt with quickly and severely.

This is my view.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Any walk in challenge should be dealt with quickly and severely.
    It may actually have been. That might be why the challengers felt it necessary to black out the whole fight...
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust