Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Video: Master Yang Hai challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    If that is the case that would also explain why it looked like he got tagged, but the pu$$ies kept begging him to stay back. Like I keep saying, you don't beg someone to stay back when you dominated them, even if you tagged them and they never struck you. Begging is a sign of fear!
    If anyone watches "Lie To Me" (great show,) at 1:52 in the video we see a very nice expression of fear on the Seth Green Nammy. The other dude is grinning but is not enjoying himself - could be high anxiety.
    "It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    so they were offended by an open challenge in an article??? coupled with a rude phone call? so this in thier mind gave justification to go to another school and pick a fight??? you know theres a word for people like that... they just look worse and worse... the attitude, overwealming formality, their belts and other PJ's, the c o c k y sifu sitting in a pimp chair who is only missing an opium pipe and long finger nails...??? it all paints a pretty ugly picture... sounds like they all watched big trouble in little china too much...
    No.

For the nth time on this board: There was no challegenge, open or otherwise. What happened was:

1. Some guy starts a thread on "Orthodox Wing Chun" and most of the RSF folks make fun of it calling its self "Orthodox"
    http://rumsoakedfist.org/viewtopic.p...g+chun#p164569

2. About 2 weeks later some new guy registers on the forum to tell us that he used to train with the "Orthodox WC" people and that they are a cult like group of nuts who are not to be trusted and we should ignore their stuff in the future. This is the thread where the nammies start breeding like tribbles and some of them register under multiple names so that they can present "objective outside views". It goes on for 23 pages and warnings are issued by the mods and the thread is locked.
    http://rumsoakedfist.org/viewtopic.p...st=0&sk=t&sd=a

3. Yang Hai hears about the bruhaha brewing and decides to call the Nammie school and try and talk things out. He gets brushed off because he doesn't have enough stripes on his belt and he writes this article:
    http://rumsoakedfist.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9824

4. Another nammie registers and starts yet another thread because it came out on the last one that Yang Hai has some students who are ex-nammites. He opens the thread with a story that was related about how "Master" Nam had sexually harrassed a number of the female students. He got the story from his girlfriend who was one of those previously harrassed. The nammites are warned to stop starting threads on these topics and the first round of bannings that I noticed starts. Also, the first talk of challenges starts up. . . between posters. Kind of "my dad could beat up your dad" sort of thing. The thread is locked, just like all the others.
    http://rumsoakedfist.org/viewtopic.p...&sd=a&start=30

5. The nammites start ANOTHER thread, this time in response to Yang's article. They act all amazed that Yang (born and raised in a kung fu family in mainland China) doesn't even know how to properly address a "grandmaster" and shocked that he got upset on the phone when he (Yang) was told he, a lowly unranked nobody, could not talk directly to their exalted master unless he had proper rank....thus confirming Yang's account of the phone call.
    http://rumsoakedfist.org/viewtopic.p...st=0&sk=t&sd=a

6. They finally work up the guys to go over in person and show Mr. Yang what's what....except instead they get embarrassed and humiliated first in person and then later online because everyone can see what a bunch of moonies they are.

Miss anything? Of course I did. Some of those threads I linked are over 20 pages long.

oh yeah, i got that much... i read it before and i did go thru the rsf crap but i t was alot so i admit i skipped ahead here and there...

but they insist there was a challenge, so i was curious as to how they seemed to think there was one and where and when... youknowhatimsayin??? they seemed to think so and i was asking what they thought the challende was... not necessarily what really happened... i want their perspective and justifications for actring like t w a t s... but thanx anyways... do you know? they just say "challenge"...

On one of the longer threads, when they started trashing each others skill based on video clips, one of Yang's students said that instead of whining on the Internet they should just drop by the school because they were like, right in the same part of the country. They're both in Montreal and Montreal is not that big.

THAT was the so called "challenge". An invitation to check their teacher out in person rather than just trashing him on the Internet.

Omar fish,
    read carefully
    Its not master Nam who sexually harassed and abused students, its franklin eyelom.

Anyway. Master yang get beat because he was looking for trouble and he his a charlatan. He is so stupid to listen a guy like juan alvarez.

Nam school show some compassion to yang hai by not showing the fight, so idiot like you guys can still imagine your own scenario, and yang hai save partially the face.

The fact is that everybody who was there, including master yang himself, know what happened, and that s enough. So some can learn from this experience, or keep lying to themselves.

Im out

Quote Originally Posted by justadude103 View Post
    Omar fish,
    read carefully
    Its not master Nam who sexually harassed and abused students, its franklin eyelom.

Anyway. Master yang get beat because he was looking for trouble and he his a charlatan. He is so stupid to listen a guy like juan alvarez.

Nam school show some compassion to yang hai by not showing the fight, so idiot like you guys can still imagine your own scenario, and yang hai save partially the face.

The fact is that everybody who was there, including master yang himself, know what happened, and that s enough. So some can learn from this experience, or keep lying to themselves.

Im out
    If you dolts had any class you wouldn't have posted the video at all. By deleting part of it makes it look like you are the ones with something to hide.

The only ones looking foolish are you guys. The fact you don't even see you look foolish makes you IDIOTS look even more hapless, foolish, childish!
    Last edited by Scott R. Brown; 08-27-2010 at 11:21 PM.

Yeah, yeah, Scott

Good night

What, "Once Upon A Time in China" isn't available in French or something?

It's common knowledge that both parties get to attack 3 times. Your guy attacked once, sucked, and called it quits before even using up his other chances, let alone facing Yang's attacks.

The Story So Far:

1:25 - A Nammy is backing away from Yang. He is wearing a wristwatch on his left wrist. The door is to the right, behind Yang. As the screen fades to black, we see the nammy begin to rush in (check the body language and sudden shift in momentum)

Suspicious Blackout

1:34 - Yang has the Nammy crowded against the benches by the door. We see the Nammy punch Yang once, and then Yang's student steps in.

Completely Predictable Scuffle Ensues.

1:51 - Yang, without his glasses and a cut on his cheek (probably from the glasses) loudly states "it's one on one" and advances towards the Nammy (who has an injury to his finger, is missing his watch, looks fearful and is saying "stay back")

The rest - Yang, regaining his professionalism, asks one of his students to call the police.

Conclusion: Yang initially attempted to eject the assailant from the room, then decided he wanted to never let him leave the room again, then came to his senses and called the cops. In all, he was more than the Nammies wanted to handle.

Im out
    Oh, so soon?
    "It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

Omar fish,
    read carefully
    Oh.

Like that makes it ok.

"Nam school show some compassion to yang hai by not showing the fight, so idiot like you guys can still imagine your own scenario, and yang hai save partially the face."

Lame!! L-A-M-E!! About as lame as something can be!! On Par with Shaolin-Do's claim that Sin Kwang The is the "grandmaster of the shaolin temple" and that he knows "over 900 styles".

Sir,

The fact of the matter is...a MUCH more likely scenario is..Yang Hai was more than likely not "beaten" up at all. Certainly a few scratches on his face does not qualify as a victory.

If Master Yang Hai was as beaten as badly as you claim, there is nothing to lose at all for posting the whole clip. THE ONLY logical reason for your not posting it is because there was no victory by the Nam Anh folks..plain and simple.

A much more accurate statement was that it was not shown because to do so would be an embarrasment to the Nam Ahn wing chun people.

Me thinks..the Nam Ahn people have something to hide. And me also thinks..that it would be great to have some of Master Yang Hai's students to report what ACTUALLY went down.

Oh... well... if it was compassion that kept us from seeing Yang get his ass handed to him.... well that is totally different

French Canadians already do not have a good reputation for being tough, you guys are not making things better!

JAB
    "Gravity doesn't lie, and the ground never misses."
    Jake Burroughs
    Three Harmonies Chinese Martial Arts Center
    Seattle, WA.
    www.threeharmonies.com
    three_harmonies@hotmail.com
    www.threeharmonies.blogspot.com

Omar fish,
    read carefully
    so this sifu had some skinner teaching at his school???

Student: what does the true master do when he has an abusive student or instructor at his school?
    Master: a true master would have no such scumbag representing his school..!

so was this guy only there for a few months then they realised he was a bad seed??? or did it take years and some complaints to realise he was bad news???

Justadude - I thought you said you were just an innocent bystander?

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by YouTube

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

??????????