Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Real kung fu challenge!

Exclamation Real kung fu challenge!

Hey guys!

Apparently there's been a feud between two martial arts schools in Montreal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsunYHXir84

Any thoughts?

kido

ghey?

does that count as a thought?

boy with a beard = ghey

video= lame

ghey+lame= that

Kung Fu is good for you.

I don't know, I saw a lot of feet, didn't see any fight?
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

okay i finally watched this thing. LOL

what it looks like to me, from a non interested 3rd party;

guy walks into dudes place and wants to challenge him. dude accepts and rips up the stupid contract, then is like okay lets do this. he even tells the challenger to do anything he wants right at that moment....lol. challenger is like 'anything?' and dude is like ya.

then he starts to advance on the challenger and the guy is like stay away stay away, fumbly stuff happens and some scuffling of feets. camera goes back to the guys, dude is again like 'stay away' and the other dude is a little scuffed on his face, but looks kind of disapointed.

my take? i think he got sucker punched by the challenger when the challenger got backed into a corner. scared rabbit syndrome. then the challenger was done or something for what ever reason.

says it was cencored due to lol graphic violence.......please, and um lololol encompetence (sp) and so i guess the challenger was so in competent they had to edit out his sucker punch cuz it made him look like a beotch.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

why would he censor it if he didnt have anything to hide??? everyone looks like a **** here...

i think he was backing off saying wait because he wanted to have an organized sparring match, not a fight... so when the guy said "you want to fight me" he should have been way more clear... instead he started talking about paperwork which to some people would read like this "sign this paper so i cant get in trouble when i hurt you" which isnt really needed if it was a sparring match... besides, no amount of paperwork can absolve you from the legal consequences should you go too far...

RW Smith talks about how cheng manching had a similar situation where they were at a party or something and they went and got a lawyer... the guy was like "this is america, we dont do it like this here" ... im sure he thought these people were crazy... two 80 year olds wanna fight and be absolved of any guilt should one die... the guy was right... legally, it just doesnt work that way... in canada too...
    Last edited by Syn7; 08-25-2010 at 02:34 PM.

who put up the vid? was it the challenger guy?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by kido View Post
    Hey guys!

Apparently there's been a feud between two martial arts schools in Montreal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsunYHXir84

Any thoughts?

kido
    yes;

1) it's been addressed already in the taiji forum on two seperate threads:

http://kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58157
    http://kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55912

my personal feeling is that the poster "justadude" is a plant by the challengers designed to make their perspective seem more objective;

2) it's a cluster fu(k embarrassment on all ends; but mostly it's a puss-job edit of the actual exchange; sad situation all around

addendum: I would also make the point that the coincidental appearance of new posters "kido" and "JB_one", the former posting the video on his first post and the latter arguing that the video clearly showed Master Yang being outmatched on his first post using language echoing that of the video and "just a dude",(e.g. - "so-called master" and all that), is "mighty queer, Mr. Frodo", so until indicated otherwise, one might do well to assume that they are biased (which is fine), but are trying to appear as if they are being objective (which is not)
    Last edited by taai gihk yahn; 08-25-2010 at 05:07 PM.

The challenger is a ***** for censoring their video.

And a **** for ambushing that dudes class.

Since the challenger was in control of the video the shocking incompetence can safely be assumed to be his.

What they should have done is contacted the dude ahead of time and made arrangements to meet at a neutral third parties place… No wait,

What they should have done was NOTHING.

He insulted your school, so the **** what? Grow up ****s.

- 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

"You have offended my family... and you have offended the Shaolin Temple..."
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    guy walks into dudes place and wants to challenge him. dude accepts and rips up the stupid contract, then ...
    The order is totally wrong. You should

- jump in,
    - beat up the challenger,
    - rip up the contract,
    - throw it on the dead body, and
    - ask, "Are you ready?"
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 08-25-2010 at 05:28 PM.

even the youtube vid is put up by a one time poster... this whole scenario reaks of f a g g o t r y... it looks like a couple toys are just looking for props and justification of their disrespectful activities... regardless of what was said by who, all we have to go on is the lil d i c k attitudes in this video... dude makes a challenge and then is shook when he doesnt get to do it by his own guidelines...

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    even the youtube vid is put up by a one time poster... this whole scenario reaks of f a g g o t r y... it looks like a couple toys are just looking for props and justification of their disrespectful activities... regardless of what was said by who, all we have to go on is the lil d i c k attitudes in this video... dude makes a challenge and then is shook when he doesnt get to do it by his own guidelines...
    yeah, and they keep popping up on this forum trying to pass themselves off as disinterested third parties who just happen to be expressing their "objective" opinions;

clearly this is a coordinated assault on Yang; and, for all I know, he deserves it; but don't come on here and try to play us, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    The order is totally wrong. You should

- jump in,
    - beat up the challenger,
    - rip up the contract,
    - throw it on the dead body, and
    - ask, "Are you ready?"
    Now that's Funny and probably the best part of this whole post.

no doubt... even if not all three new posters are a part of it... its possible one of them is here by fluke acting like the other two, but all three??? not a chance... and notice how the original poster didnt say anything when everyone started calling the challenger a ***** and all that... my guess is that he either is or knows the challenger... was hoping for vindication and didnt get it... so they log on as another name, or perhaps had a friend swing by, to help justify their geeked attempt at a challenge... it doesnt even matter who won, i like yang better... atleast he didnt act like a b i t c h "hey dont touch me, sign my document"

The challenged gets to set the terms of the duel, not the challenger.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE