Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Choy Lee Fut Style

Blog Entries
    i will admit that arguing with Joseph has forced me to dig hard into the history, moreso than what i had. i mean look, i even found a sh1t load of info on the green grass monk. so in that sense, was indeed useful to me
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    i will admit that arguing with Joseph has forced me to dig hard into the history, moreso than what i had. i mean look, i even found a sh1t load of info on the green grass monk. so in that sense, was indeed useful to me
    Ya, I bet.
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

Updated tree

In that Choi Lei Fut tree, it looks like its showing both Poon Sing and Chan Wan Hon as students of Chan Ngau Sing... is that what its showing?

That tree is a bit off.

Quote Originally Posted by soulfist View Post
    In that Choi Lei Fut tree, it looks like its showing both Poon Sing and Chan Wan Hon as students of Chan Ngau Sing... is that what its showing?
    no ,
    Chin Wai Fong, Tong Sek and and Hu Yuen Chou were students of Chan Ngau-Sing

it's updated.