Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8 Step Video

6hmantis Guest

8 Step Video

We have just finished the production of a new video with everything that you need to know for your black sash in 8 step. It has the 5 forms and stright sword forms, all the 8's and applications, joint locks, throws, and tai chi form. If interested let me know. Thanks [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

8stepmantis Guest

what

are you kidding me??

6hmantis Guest
    No not kidding. I have the whole system on tape and the Master said it was good enough to train to. The cost is Free and $3.00 for shipping. If you would really like a copy just let me know.. Luv Ya!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

8stepsifu Guest
    Yo 6hmantis. I've got notes, but no tape and **** for $3.00? How do I get one? Do you have any 6 harmony tapes?

8Step Sifu

8stepsifu Guest

Life isn't all about taking.

Have some of my notes. My favorite throw...;)

Diao Lo(3)

O) L Punches
    T)grab, hook, turn waist, backfist
    O)Block and Grab, hook, block, backfist, grab root
    T)use circling motion to prepare for Diao Lo.

O=opponent
    T= thrower

8Step Sifu

8StepStudent Guest
    A video on the whole system... I don't think so! What master are you talking that approved this ? Weren't you one of those people that doubted Master Sun? I know however there is a video coming out of all the first Gold Mantis applications. I know that for sure, because my Sifu's working on it.

6hmantis Guest
    I think your wrong......This tape has everything up to 5th gold mantis [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Kagerou Guest

How Can I Get the 8-step videos?

Hi, 6hmantis , how can i get one of these tapes? I am interested In the 8step style. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Kagerou

8StepStudent Guest

8 Step Videos

I was wondering to if I could get one of those video tapes too!

phantom Guest
    i would like one of those tapes, also. Do you have a tape on tai chi mantis, also?

wisdom mind Guest

i got 3 on it

send one this way....where can i get this?

Kagerou Guest

8-step videos

Are you gonna give them away or not? I'm Waiting for your adress. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Kagerou

6hmantis Guest
    We have to finish the jacket of the tapes be done soon. By the way I have let 6 well known PRaying MAntis Sifu and Masters this tape and they told me that it was the biggest crock of **** they had ever seen!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

8StepStudent Guest
    All I want is the tape, so please send the address, and I'll send the money and we'll all be happy, and you can prove to me that you're the right one. I know you would like to do that by your other posts too!

[This message was edited by 8StepStudent on 09-25-00 at 12:01 AM.]

BaguaMantis Guest
    I'm actually interested in checking this out also.