Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8 Step Video

molum_jr Guest

You have to elaborate a bit more...

You say that you've just finished production of the video and have lent it out to six mantis practitioners and that their response was not positive. Is it the production value, traditional 8-steps forms, Shyun-franchise 8-steps forms, or what?

Is the tapes curriculum corresponding or contrasting differences within James Sun's systems or other 8 Steps practitioners?

molum_jr Guest
    Sorry...I cannot seem to edit my previous msg even though I did login.

I know most of us realize what may be about to happen and I hope that it doesn't denigrade into the SPM flames. The questions about being legit, any 8-steps weaponry, the sifu's program, shyun's franchise program, who inherits 8-steps, the "old" ways and what is pure 8-steps are all legitimate questions. James Sun's system has been around approximately 15 years now. It is his system (like Chan, Poi - he determines it's future and has absolute control). I just wonder who is questioning his 8-steps heritage at this stage. What other generation of 8-steppers (from other peers) are arriving on the scene.

The query on the tape has established a need for more info and forum exchange.

8stepmantis Guest

they want the system

I believe that some one else is very upset that they do not have the system and want it for themselves. They are trying to claim the rightful place and doing so they are trying to belittle Grandmaster sun. I think that who ever is trying this crap wants the system all to themselves and get back which they think was theres all along. I DON'T THINK SOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    For this to surface now is sad and stupid. Just let us do what we love to do as long as we are not hurting no one. We all have a choice in life and I choose to follow Grandmaster Sun. Only one thing bothers me....Why would someone jump from style after style and not commit to one. Right "6hmantis"???? So how many do you and your sifu know (styles that is). [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Arod1972 Guest

Prove it

yeh Right,
    send me a copy..
    Ive got to see this.

chyisan Guest
    Did any of you ever got a copy of that 8 step tape? How was it?

Mindlessness is the enemy...

Brad Guest
    Is this some kind of wierd joke?