Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Shortest Books Ever (As written by KFM people)

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo KungFu View Post
    Unless you happen to be hurt in the state of SC in which case I am required to maintain all reasonable levels of care until proper transfer to more equipped and extensive services become available.
    I wonder what you mean by "reasonable levels of care"....

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    "How to Only Look and Admire the Ocean, While Walking on a Brasilian Beach"...Sanjuro Ronin.
    There's an ocean in Brasil ??
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    There's an ocean in Brasil ??
    LOL!

It took me some time to realize of the existance of an Ocean in Brasil. Before that, I had always wondered, and thankfully at that, about all the semi naked women lying down on the desert sands.......but then once I was enlightened about the existance of an ocean nearby, it all began to make sense.....
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 09-24-2010 at 01:05 AM.

I wonder what you mean by "reasonable levels of care"....
    i guess that depends entirely on his insurance... if you have none then you get to bleed out on the floor of some overcrowded public hospital...

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    i guess that depends entirely on his insurance... if you have none then you get to bleed out on the floor of some overcrowded public hospital...
    I am afraid that because of my past history with him in this forum, I am going to be left to bleed to death, wether or not I have any insurance....

So am I. What a coincidence.
    that said, somehow I don't anticipate a friend request from you forthcoming in either the near or distant future...

but feel free to view my profile page, on which you will see the mountainous panorama I enjoyed for a week this past August

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    that said, somehow I don't anticipate a friend request from you forthcoming in either the near or distant future...

but feel free to view my profile page, on which you will see the mountainous panorama I enjoyed for a week this past August
    Actually, I think that you would make a cool friend, in or out of Facebook, but for now I would rather continue my discretion as far as my ID is concerned.

I have two Facebook profiles, one is for mainly for business, together with a bit of "socializing", the other is private profile to keep in contact with my Chow Gar, sifu and brothers.

I will try and find your profile during the weekend (my facebook time).
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 09-24-2010 at 01:06 AM.

*snip*
    I hope that's not a euphimism for "after" pictures from lunch and dinner...

..and aren't we all Canucks at heart? I mean come on, we got it good up here.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I used to draw postures of forms

and then fold the drawing into a book like size.

if you unfold it correctly, you may follow all the moves from the begining to the end.

now that with scanning and pdf file and computer stuff

everything is in the computer nowadays.

---

if you have a kindle, ipad--, you may read a book paperless--

Wait a minute!!!! If I check your profile in the weekend then you will know who I am.....

Wait a minute!!!! If I check your profile in the weekend then you will know who I am.....
    and then hes gonna getcha...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    and then hes gonna getcha...!!!
    Him, and a few dozen forum members...

"The Portuguese guide to Canadian breasts" by Sanjuro Ronin

"Kung Fu, Love, and Beer: A Hallmark Original" by David Jameison

"Everyone hates me but I don't care" by Knifefighter

"The art of being clueless on TCMA" by Iron Eagle, Dragonzbane, Knifefighter, Frost, T Niehoff, .................(sorry if I missed anyone)

"Flowery Wombat Combat: A guide to trick stupid white man" by Bawang

"Can't we all just get along" by Gene Ching

"How I learned to love Kung Fu Magazine and moderate liberally and with the best of all member's feelings" by MasterKiller

"The jits is the sh**its, how I got here" by BJJ Blue
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
    I used to draw postures of forms

and then fold the drawing into a book like size.

if you unfold it correctly, you may follow all the moves from the begining to the end.

now that with scanning and pdf file and computer stuff

everything is in the computer nowadays.

---

if you have a kindle, ipad--, you may read a book paperless--
    101 Ways To Reassure Gene That Print Media Isn't Dead by SPJ.

all i know is that in a pinch, a kindle is not a good substitute for toilet paper.

so, to that effect, the print media industry will not die so long as there are cabins, tents and outhouses.
    Kung Fu is good for you.