Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How many form at the origin of CLF Kung Fu

Blog Entries
    No one is talking about anything so CHOY LEE FUT RULES.....WELL HUNG SING CHOY LEE FUT RULES....I KNOW NOTHING OF THAT CHAN FAM STUFF HAHHAHAHAHAHA
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Blog Entries
    mun just means society. its not political. how can u not know this if ur chinese. if i have to explain basics of mun and pai to u , and explain what is luohan quan. ur obviously a white guy pretending to be chinese. u basically know nothing about kung fu outside ur chinatown sundays and is asking me to explain basic info to u so u can argue with me. ur gay
    lmao...."UR GAY!" Soulfist is saying the word "HUNG" is political.

NOE he keeps asking if lohan is a political or religious organization. he actually doesnt know what a mun or pai is. and claims to be in CHINA. yet hes here playing word games like a white guy. give me a fukin break. i couldve spent my time doing better things like smashing my nuts with a sledgehammer.
    Last edited by bawang; 09-08-2010 at 02:24 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Blog Entries
    lmao!!!!!!

Bawang, I said "Hung Mun" and gave 3 references to "Hung"... and you thought I was talking about the word Mun! Are you aware of "hung mun" (Chinese Freemasons Society) and that most of our CLF discussion is involved with this? Seems like ignorance with literacy or comprehension problems.

Youve deflected the question again and again with more anger and frustration each time. Then try to insult me? Its too bad you see my literacy as a "word game". All I wanted to know was your reason for saying that Choi Lei Fut is disrespectful, thats all!

I never said I was Chinese. I never said I wasnt Chinese. Youve assumed somethings and choose to discuss that rather than what was asked to you clearly. Only Chinese know kung fu? Frank here is one of the most knowledgeable people on CLF and its related history that Ive ever seen... and he is not Chinese. Or is it your saying Chinese are not English literate? The only other possibility is that your saying a Chinese person would know about kung fu... many generalizing statements there which I find each to be offensive!

Why did you call me a "white guy" twice? If your saying Im not Chinese then why cant I be black? I have many black friends who are highly skilled in kung fu. So I find that offensive. You didnt assume the white over black because of my literacy did you? I sincerely hope not. Actually the white references and the chinese references seem rather racist.

I wont even mention anything about your comment about being gay! Youve really said it all!

Ignorance and racism go together quite well. Those characteristics are usually accompanied by frustration... which youve also been displaying. But I dont group people or generalize. Bawang, I cant confirm these things about you so I wont make the assumption. Because you know what they say about people who make ASSumptions!

So I wont assume that you will again deflect the question and instead defend yourself by trying to discredit me. I wont even assume that you will react in frustration and further question my race and understanding based upon it either. If you want to know something about me just ask! Your even welcome to send me a private message with your email address that Ill respond to from my offices email. Then you can not only check the IP's country of origin but also see my photo and profile on the company's homepage! No need to assume anything!
    Last edited by soulfist; 09-08-2010 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    NOE he keeps asking if lohan is a political or religious organization. he actually doesnt know what a mun or pai is. and claims to be in CHINA. yet hes here playing word games like a white guy. give me a fukin break. i couldve spent my time doing better things like smashing my nuts with a sledgehammer.
    you should film that, playbwoy... we can use it as an instructional demo for the wombat steez...

Blog Entries
    ass hammering and and sledge hammering you nuts! Bawang are you a construction worker? LOL

h o m o erotic construction

Friends....can we return to the original thread???

SY

Quote Originally Posted by extrajoseph View Post
    Hi Sunyang,

Thanks for this amazing interview with Lun Tse, I am sure Frank will now adept this as his new version of Futsan Hung Sing CLF history:

CLF was found by Jeung Hung Sing at the tender age of 12, he taught Chan Heung how to suck egg and gaXJ birth to CLF.

XJ
    Joseph, no one say this but can we discard of all the History described by Lun Tse?

SY

Blog Entries
    what joseph doesn't know is that i've known about that information for a long long time now. there are some thing i just keep my mouth quiet about in regards to the history.

Joseph you are the CLF Anti - Christ.

Blog Entries
    The real clf anti christ
    And that is where you joseph, you are the prime example of why the hung sing people have severed themsevles from the chan family. here you are saying that a well known elder in the hung sing clf lineage is not performing choy lee fut because what he is performing wasn't taught by chan heung.

Ngan yiu ting also tried telling my sifu that what he was doing wasn't choy lee fut either because is wasn't recognizable as chan heung's gung fu.

My lineage is more in line with chuy kwong yuen's as it is highly identifiable as gung fu of jeung hung sing not chan heung.

If you try to claim that that chan family ping kuen and the hung sin ping kuen are the same you are highly mistaken and may need to get your bifocals checked. From top to bottom the two sets are completely different.

It's obvious that everything you live for is to try and give or steal all the glory and put it in the chan family.

You are the real clf anti-christ

Quote Originally Posted by Sunyang View Post
    Joseph, no one say this but can we discard of all the History described by Lun Tse?
    SY
    Hi Sunyang,

I think we can discard of all the history described by Frank as well, the only difference between what they say is one of them is a bit less irrational.

XJ

Blog Entries
    Nah, Jeung Hung Sing and the legacy he left behind is far too big and strong...like bawang says...VERY TRONG .....too TRONG for you joseph to ever try and convinced people of your disinformation. People are smartening up now joseph and can see through your weak attempts.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    People are smartening up now joseph and can see through your weak attempts.
    Hi Frank,

Weak attempts? I did not have to do anything!

You and your elders’ ravings have shown us how their shadows of the past have casted a darkness over you.

They have led you astray and you are not able to see it, because you are such a good, loyal and faithful foot soldier.

It is not your fault, Brother Frank, I can understand it and I wish you well.

XJ