Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So . . .

Red face So . . .

Um, yeah. Totally back.

Sorry for the post-abandonment, Gene. Was off-line for a time, helping with a family illness.

But I'm back, like a less-impressive Terminator.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Who are you?
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

anyone who uses "vash" as a name is some anime junky.

used to be that you couldn't even use that name on a bbs.

Kung Fu is good for you.

hy gys lol

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

You're supposed to just post as if nothing happened in the hopes no one remembers all those challenge matches you set up and didn't show up at before you left. That's how I do it.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    You're supposed to just post as if nothing happened in the hopes no one remembers all those challenge matches you set up and didn't show up at before you left. That's how I do it.
    what about the gay propositions to other members?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

what about the gay propositions to other members?
    Wanna PM?

go cyber yourself
    Kung Fu is good for you.

OMG I remember Vash, internet tough guy right? always challenging others but never fought? perhaps I am wrong but as memory serves me...
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Quote Originally Posted by EarthDragon View Post
    OMG I remember Vash, internet tough guy right? always challenging others but never fought? perhaps I am wrong but as memory serves me...
    that would be hw108 you're thinking of. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    I would change my avatar to Homer to make a *doh* more fitting, but that still hasn't gotten fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by EarthDragon View Post
    Well, I am as tough as any guy on the internet, but I distinctly remember not telling anyone where the challenge matches were.

So, it's not my fault they never showed.

that would be hw108 you're thinking of. lol
    bjjblue challenged people on this board? does that happen often here? people get fed up arguing and meet up lol? have akung fu fight for kfm braggin rights??? nice...

wanna fight??

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    bjjblue challenged people on this board? does that happen often here? people get fed up arguing and meet up lol? have akung fu fight for kfm braggin rights??? nice...

wanna fight??
    bjjblue is the former 1bad65. he's more into political ramrodding and making derogatory remarks about anything that isn't fiscally conservative, american, apple pie or christian in values.

hw108 is a crackpot larper from south america who believes he can fly if he thinks hard enough and he also like leather kilts and tellig people that their kung fu is incomplete despite his not having any.

This is what I find about traditional martial arts of any ilk, it invariably attracts a lot of kip dynamites and other folks like that, who then get physically dominated by small chinese men who in turn think they have mystical powers because they've been beating on nerds for a decade.

once the nerd grows a pair, they leave and "branch out".

it happens. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

bjjblue is the former 1bad65. he's more into political ramrodding and making derogatory remarks about anything that isn't fiscally conservative, american, apple pie or christian in values.

hw108 is a crackpot larper from south america who believes he can fly if he thinks hard enough and he also like leather kilts and tellig people that their kung fu is incomplete despite his not having any.

This is what I find about traditional martial arts of any ilk, it invariably attracts a lot of kip dynamites and other folks like that, who then get physically dominated by small chinese men who in turn think they have mystical powers because they've been beating on nerds for a decade.

once the nerd grows a pair, they leave and "branch out".

it happens. lol

oh ok... i got the two mixed up... both have a couple letters and numbers in their names
    i hav a gud memoree!!! almoste as gud az mi speling...

yeah that cycle of martial incompetance is very unfortunate... next thing you know every strip mall in america has a mcdojo with teachers who think they can fight and students who believe they can defend themselves... just because it works against drunken morons at the night club door doesnt mean one can fight... esspecially against, heaven forbid, an opponent who actually does know how to fight...
    trained or not...

i mean, how many times have we all seen so called black belt expert martial artists get the living snot kicked out of them by some thug whos training regiment includes beating random people on the street...