Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Castro admits Communism 'doesnt work'

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    Neither were the Nazis tried at Nuremburg. Are you suggesting we had no business prosecuting them?
    I don't believe we are at war with Castro, Kim Jong-il, or the Communist Chinese.

And Bush is not a criminal. According to our laws he is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, whether you liberals like it or not.
    He was convicted of crimes by a court of law.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    I don't believe we are at war with Castro, Kim Jong-il, or the Communist Chinese.
    You didn't say that at first.

But my point still remains: Liberal human rights groups were not CALLING for those dictators to be tried, but they were demanding Bush be tried. More hypocracy.

He was convicted of crimes by a court of law.
    No, he was not. So stop making up things. And please do not call him a criminal. It's namecalling, which you yourself said is not allowed. Set an example as mod, and don't be a hypocrite, please.

You didn't say that at first.
    Why do you always move the goal posts? American Liberals have every right to call for the trial of a U.S. criminal. Americans have no business telling other countries how to try and punish their criminals.

No, he was not. So stop making up things.
    I stand corrected. He pleaded guilty.
    Last edited by MasterKiller; 09-16-2010 at 11:36 AM.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

just gonna completely sidestep the africa thing, huh???

Why do you always move the goal posts? American Liberals have every right to call for the trial of a U.S. criminal. Americans have no business telling other countries how to try and punish their criminals.
    You're not getting what I'm pointing out.

You are 100% correct we have no right telling other countries what to do. But my point is that while the human rights groups are demanding Bush be tried in international courts of law, they are not demanding left-wing dictators who actually murder their own people be charged in those same courts. That's hypocracy.

I stand corrected. He pleaded guilty.
    No, he did not. Again, please stop making things up.

No, he was not. So stop making up things. And please do not call him a criminal. It's namecalling, which you yourself said is not allowed. Set an example as mod, and don't be a hypocrite, please.
    you really dont know about his criminal history as a younger man???

you act like you are knowing about all these things as you push the typical conservative rhettoric and you make mistakes on very obvious facts...

george bush was so convicted in a court of law, do some homework... 1976 convicted of drunk driving... he has had a handful of charges, most "taken care of" by family and family friends... he admitted to the cocaine thing too...

and then theres the africa thing... something i chose to adress as my own way of showing the holes in your game... and you just stepped right around the whole thing... you know what you said... this is how sound your theories are... you make absolute criticisms and paint all these things black and white and you dont even have a grasp on the issues... the africa thing was just a good way of pointing that out... but i take issue with alot that you say... i just dont bother to adress every detail of your wrongness...

Actually, Castro admitted that Wing Chun doesn't work and that communism will kick wing chuns ass.

there was a problem with translation...
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    just gonna completely sidestep the africa thing, huh???
    Not at all. You just showed we have business interests over there, so I'll adress that.

American businesses have the right to deal with whoever they please, as long as they are not breaking US law concerning things like embargos, etc. But our Government has ZERO business giving out aid. Zero. The Constitution does not say it is our Government's job to make sure other countries can feed their people, provide medical care, etc. It may sound harsh, mean, uncaring, etc, but it is what it is. And to me, the Constitution is what we are supposed to follow.

No, he did not. Again, please stop making things up.
    You are denying Bush pleaded guilty to driving under the influence of alcohol in 1976?

you really dont know about his criminal history as a younger man???

you act like you are knowing about all these things as you push the typical conservative rhettoric and you make mistakes on very obvious facts...

george bush was so convicted in a court of law, do some homework... 1976 convicted of drunk driving... he has had a handful of charges, most "taken care of" by family and family friends... he admitted to the cocaine thing too...
    Let's act like adults here and not get ridiculous.

By that logic, anyone who has had a speeding ticket can be branded a criminal for life. Get real. And we are talking about war crimes and hunamitarian issues, not DWIs. Quit bringing in stuff that is irrelevant.

And no, I am not giving him a pass for drunk driving. It's just not relevant to the topic at hand.

and then theres the africa thing... something i chose to adress as my own way of showing the holes in your game... and you just stepped right around the whole thing... you know what you said... this is how sound your theories are... you make absolute criticisms and paint all these things black and white and you dont even have a grasp on the issues... the africa thing was just a good way of pointing that out... but i take issue with alot that you say... i just dont bother to adress every detail of your wrongness...
    You brought business into a discussion on US Gov't policy. Since we were discussing foreign aid (US Gov't policy) and not international business, I left it alone. Once you asked me to address it, I did.

I'm usually not a black or white type person in everyday life. Honest. But right is right and wrong is wrong. And sometimes it really is that simple.

You are denying Bush pleaded guilty to driving under the influence of alcohol in 1976?
    It's moot. We are not discussing DWIs from the 1970s. You want to discuss that, fine. Start a new thread about it. You want to discuss GW Bush in terms of war crimes, etc, fine. That's the topic at hand.

And Bush is not a criminal. According to our laws he is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, whether you liberals like it or not.
    Definition of CRIMINAL
    1: relating to, involving, or being a crime <criminal neglect>
    2: relating to crime or to the prosecution of suspects in a crime <criminal statistics> <brought criminal action>
    3: guilty of crime; also : of or befitting a criminal <a criminal mind>

You said he wasn't a criminal and accused me of making things up. Do you admit he broke the law?

You want to discuss GW Bush's driving in the 1970s, start a new thread. This is my last word on that foolishness in this thread.

We can all see what your doing, and I refuse to participate in it.

You want to discuss GW Bush's driving in the 1970s, start a new thread. This is my last word on that foolishness in this thread.

We can all see what your doing, and I refuse to participate in it.
    You accused me of lying, so I will not until you answer. Typical 1Blue behaviour to cry foul when you get called out, yet hound everyone else to death when you feel slighted.

it just speaks to your credability... you say these things then you dance around and bull**** your way through being shown how wrong you were...

you dont see any connection between foreign aid and business??? you just choose not to see, because its obvious... why do they seem to give the most aid to the countries that have the most private american interests??? and every one that says NO to american interests and does not allow american business is an enemy...

did you even read the articles i posted? or did you look at tyhe titles and assume you had the gyst of it all???
    Last edited by Syn7; 09-16-2010 at 01:14 PM.