Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Jon Funk

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    No, fighting is more complex than physics, or else Einstein would have had a chain of particle physics dojos and raked it in on fusion fees.

I hope I have adequately put down your heresy!
    What's the mathematical equation for a chain punch?

What's the mathematical equation for a chain punch?
    1+1+1+1= lots of rapid punches to the face?
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Quote Originally Posted by nfboy View Post
    The guy has not been certified by anyone to teach! Al Cheng was never certified to teach by WHF or given permission to teach so how could Mr.Funk ever consider himself a sifu.

As for who am I? Who cares. Really. I am allowed to ask question and challenge people 's belief in who is or is not a sifu.
    I know how you feel man.I went through the same thing myself.At least you were not taken on a 10 year ride like me and many others were.Its good that you ask questions.This is one of many reasons why MMA has taken over.People got tired of the "magical" sifu who demonstrates cool moves on a compliant student.I asked a similar on the board a while back and I got attacked like you did.Just find someone that is honest and reputable to train with no matter the style.