Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: These kids got some gusto!

These kids got some gusto!

If they both wore the same uniform, you couldn't tell the "styles" apart, funny eh?
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

There is a kid who has earned his Black belt.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    If they both wore the same uniform, you couldn't tell the "styles" apart, funny eh?
    True True!LOLOLOL Well some minor differences, but for the most part your 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by SanHeChuan View Post
    There is a kid who has earned his Black belt.
    Tell me about it! I remember my gradings, we would form an apache line and I had to go thru all the black belts one at a time for 5 minutes each. Everybody there was a black belt. I learned a lot about myself that day.LOLOL

yeah thats what the world needs............... more 12 year old black belts
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Quote Originally Posted by EarthDragon View Post
    yeah thats what the world needs............... more 12 year old black belts
    If the judge was the same size you wouldn't be able to tell that they were 12. Those were some kids who deserved to wear the black.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

i love how he shoved him off the platform in the final round lol that was totally the kid coming out.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    was better than most of the "adult" fights i've watched. Good find.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Real techniques in this fight... funny. How traditional fighting styles and breed people that use their techniques... LOL

PS - i hate Sanda rules so much.....
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

When a BB is EARNED, age is almost irrelevant.
    In kyokushin, it is, typically, earned.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

brawling babies! get that early start on brain damage for your child! enrol them in full contact fighting sports NOW!!!!

worry about why they space out in middle school later!

sorry, i don't think kids should do anything more than wrestling around before they are 18 as they are not fully or properly developed until then physically.

It is at about this age that bones fuse, some cartilage gets hardened and the skull finally seals up solid.

Allowing children to fight with striking arts, while they can get good at it, is silly and I would not support it or promote it for the reasons I've stated.

But, that's just me. You folks that enjoy this, well, do what you like.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

What language was that? I would assume it was Japanese, though it almost sounds like Korean to me. And I see Jamieson's point, and it's good they've got those cages over their heads.
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    But, that's just me. You folks that enjoy this, well, do what you like.
    yeah but how do you REALLY feel???

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    You folks that enjoy this, well, do what you like.
    glad we had to get permission from you first.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.