Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: These kids got some gusto!

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post

But, that's just me. You folks that enjoy this, well, do what you like.
    so morally presumptuous

and yes glad we got permission from you first MASTER DAVID
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Designs View Post
    so morally presumptuous

and yes glad we got permission from you first MASTER DAVID
    There's nothing morally presumptuous about it.
    I expressed why I didn't agree with it, stated the facts about youth and development in context to striking arts.

But if that hurt your feeling, ok. Be whiner. lol

I'm telling you outright that if you do a little research into human development and understand physical development in childhood then you will likely concur, otherwise, go get your kid brain damaged with gusto! ha!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    There's nothing morally presumptuous about it.
    I expressed why I didn't agree with it, stated the facts about youth and development in context to striking arts.

But if that hurt your feeling, ok. Be whiner. lol

I'm telling you outright that if you do a little research into human development and understand physical development in childhood then you will likely concur, otherwise, go get your kid brain damaged with gusto! ha!
    burden of proof is on you.

otherwise you have no logic backing up your statement.
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Designs View Post
    burden of proof is on you.

otherwise you have no logic backing up your statement.
    what? dude that's ridiculous, there is reems of data that supports what I just said.
    crikey! lol

but seeing as you apparently don't look into the stuff like that, here's a starter, you go down the rabbit hole yoruself from there.

The human skeleton consists of both fused and individual bones supported and supplemented by ligaments, tendons, muscles and cartilage. It serves as a scaffold which supports organs, anchors muscles, and protects organs such as the brain, lungs and heart. The biggest bone in the body is the femur in the upper leg, and the smallest is the stapes bone in the middle ear. In an adult, the skeleton comprises around 14% of the total body weight,[2] and half of this weight is water.

Fused bones include those of the pelvis and the cranium. Not all bones are interconnected directly: There are three bones in each middle ear called the ossicles that articulate only with each other. The hyoid bone, which is located in the neck and serves as the point of attachment for the tongue, does not articulate with any other bones in the body, being supported by muscles and ligaments.

There are 206 bones in the adult human skeleton, a number which varies between individuals and with age - newborn babies have over 270 bones[3][4][5] some of which fuse together. These bones are organized into a longitudinal axis, the axial skeleton, to which the appendicular skeleton is attached.[6]

The human skeleton takes 20 years before it is fully developed. In many animals, the skeleton bones contain marrow, which produces blood cells.

Much of the human skeleton maintains the ancient segmental pattern present in all vertebrates (mammals, birds, fish, reptiles and amphibians) with basic units being repeated. This segmental pattern is particularly evident in the vertebral column and in the ribcage.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

these kids fight better than ALOT of adults ive seen go at it in the ring.

as for styles. i noticed two disctintions.

the karate kid did quite a few continuous kicks: eg a roundhouse followed by a spinning back heel kick.

and the sanda kid loves to get into the clinch followed by body shots.

just 2 things that stuck out for me

great video! thanks for posting. it was more exciting watching this than alot of MMA fights.