Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: top ten list for Z- ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by kalaki View Post
    September 13, 2010 USSD Update:

As you have probably heard by now, several long-time members of our company have left the company and are trying to take control of many USSD studios. We are doing everything in our power to stop their wrongful actions.

Most recently, these individuals went to court in an attempt to silence Professor Mattera and keep him from communicating with USSD students and instructors. We are happy to report that an Orange County Superior Court judge quickly denied their request.

This is a major victory for United Studios. We can and will continue to communicate freely with all of you through our temporary website www.ussdnv.com, Facebook and Twitter, and will keep you updated with news about this matter and other exciting USSD developments. In the meantime, please contact us with any questions you may have. Please visit (website) for a list of official USSD studios, which is being updating daily.

Professor Mattera is truly grateful for all the kind words and support and is inspired by the loyalty you have all shown.
    Whats this Mattera's last push before he goes to jail!

Do you even know how much shaddy sh.it he's done??????

They'd filed restraining orders now because Mattera is famous for attacking people who don't work as his slave and give them all their money.

Mattera's A Great rule modle to kids, be a bully if people don't agree with you attack them!

Mattera Sleeps with students tells lie's about his instructors never admit he's wrong or treated them bad. What a Narcissistic Bas+ard

He screwed over Villari for 20 schools and NICK CERIO!

Your right what a great guy!
    Ask me how I can sell your dojo!

Charlee is a half a$$ 6th degree of fake Villari kempo

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiShellie View Post
    which is hilarious because that's exactly the same thing that Mr. Mattera did to Fred Villari. Same results too might I add!
    She's right Karma came back to Mattera!

which P**sy Z is this?

Give me a break ~ a restraining order to not speak to his own licensed USSD schools he is walking in each and every school he wants , tour dates available!

shady , the sorry group and jokers goes on and on with the Z want-a b's , check out KE's list of baggage!

Head;s up , the whole Z company will be owned by his wife in the divorce!

Give me a break ~ a restraining order to not speak to his own licensed USSD schools he is walking in each and every school he wants , tour dates available!

shady , the sorry group and jokers goes on and on with the Z want-a b's , check out KE's list of baggage!

ancient history

Im sick of hearing about Villari , ancient history ,

a model for kids is perseverance , he has built what he has today, everyone wants to take down the leader , it is pure Greed!
    Last edited by kalaki; 09-17-2010 at 05:25 PM.

I bet he gets arrested before he hits the OC

Mattera didn't tell you about the Friday restraining order did he? No mattera bad old short fat man who never lie's or screws over people! You dumba$$ troll! Go back to narnia and the land of make believe! You will be begging GM Fred Villari for a job in 3 months when Mattera's in jail where he belongs!

Charlie's list of baggage is definitely longer.

Charlie filed the restraining orders too when he broke off from Fred Villari in 1988 as a 7th degree Master. The same result happened. This is Charlie's karma. He'll spend all his money in court fighting this.

a model for kids is perseverance , he has built what he has today, everyone wants to take down the leader , it is pure Greed!

These masters were driving Lamborghini's and still weren't happy!
    Oh you mean how they'll be the only one's standing after you and the Z fuc#ers are sharing the same cell giving each other your secret shaolin techniques in the shower! LOL!

I agree with your Greed statement. Just remember that behavior is learned. It trickles down from the top. Think long and hard about this before you answer.

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiShellie View Post
    Charlie's list of baggage is definitely longer.

Charlie filed the restraining orders too when he broke off from Fred Villari in 1988 as a 7th degree Master. The same result happened. This is Charlie's karma. He'll spend all his money in court fighting this.
    I agree. His ego allready cost him 120 dojo's and he'll lose the other 50 trying to spin what a great a$$hole he is!

Oh so attacking people is ok? Tell me how this is a great role model for kids?

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    Lol!!!! Love the zombie!

Im once again thrilled you have your panties in a wad over something 20 years ago , I think the thousands of kids and good he has done over comes anything you may have in your pee brain!

His smarts and wisdom will get him through this bump in the road, you keep your wishful thinking, he has dealt with traitors in the past and this he will over come , they wont take this giant down as easy as they thought-guaranteed!

Im once again thrilled you have your panties in a wad over something 20 years ago , I think the thousands of kids and good he has done over comes anything you may have in your pee brain!

His smarts and wisdom will get him through this bump in the road, you keep your wishful thinking, he has dealt with traitors in the past and this he will over come , they wont take this giant down as easy as they thought-guaranteed!