Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: top ten list for Z- ultimate

top ten list for Z- ultimate

10. ZZZZZZZZZZZ - is the news about this company~
    9. It's Z third " reich"
    8. KnockKnock! who's there ? Zookeeper, Zookeeper who? Zoo keep them away from me!
    7.Jay Called , He wants his Z- back!
    6.Knock knock! who's there? z/ Z who? Z air is polluted!
    5. It's Z light! O' No! it's Z TRAIN!
    4. boss, its z plane , Z plane!
    3.How did they come up with z ultimate? a line here , a line there , and Z line to finish!
    2.It's z bird , It's Z Plane It's z SUPER HOAX!
    1.AND THE NUMBER ONE IS........Z ULTIMATE CARPET CLEANERS! SOUND FAMILIAR?

Quote Originally Posted by kalaki View Post
    9. It's Z third " reich"
    8. KnockKnock! who's there ? Zookeeper, Zookeeper who? Zoo keep them away from me!
    3.How did they come up with z ultimate? a line here , a line there , and Z line to finish!

This is probably hilarious, comedy gold....

...but I don't get it.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

Yeah kinda inside jokes

If you knew the people who put this break away company together , it would all be even more funny to you !

If you knew the people who put this break away company together , it would all be even more funny to you !
    and when you knew the f-ck-ups who they broke away from, it makes it downright HYSTERICAL!

(him, I wonder who those people could USS"B" now....)

oh, sorry - didn't mean to upset your little anti-Z-Ultimate trolling thread (I'm no Z-fan - I think that the whole lot of them are a downright debacle, but anyway...)

BTW - weren't some of those "break away" people, up until recently, touted as fine upstanding USSD citizens? I guess the only quality that matter w USSD is slavish, unwavering loyalty, LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

9. It's Z third " reich"
    wow...where did you come up with this list? it's freaking hysterical! BTW, you do know it reflects badly on USSD for posting this though, right? It shows you guys are bitter about the whole thing.

The riff raff that broke away was much needed! nothing upstanding about them , more so behind the scenes , they were dead weight for ussd!

The riff raff that broke away was much needed! nothing upstanding about them , more so behind the scenes , they were dead weight for ussd!
    So are you saying that Paul Taylor was dead weight? I'm not going to stick up for any of the others...

sensei shellie news flash

Your part of that riff raff !

Bitter , is hardly a concern! USSD will be even stronger ! your a fine one to talk your mouth is plastered all over the sites , get over the past history of pretending you know anything about the "news" of ussd.

buddy shellie ,

For sure, pt is a desk monkey!!!!

Bitter , is hardly a concern! USSD will be even stronger ! your a fine one to talk your mouth is plastered all over the sites , get over the past history of pretending you know anything about the "news" of ussd.
    ROFL! How can I be part of the riff raff when I'm not with USSD or Z-Ultimate?

You're a tool. The only reason I bring up history is because it's questioned. I have no problem moving forward. So should you. Funny. I even complemented you on your top 10 list.

For sure, pt is a desk monkey!!!!
    Well, considering that USSD is a franchise, someone had to be.

update letter

September 13, 2010 USSD Update:

As you have probably heard by now, several long-time members of our company have left the company and are trying to take control of many USSD studios. We are doing everything in our power to stop their wrongful actions.

Most recently, these individuals went to court in an attempt to silence Professor Mattera and keep him from communicating with USSD students and instructors. We are happy to report that an Orange County Superior Court judge quickly denied their request.

This is a major victory for United Studios. We can and will continue to communicate freely with all of you through our temporary website www.ussdnv.com, Facebook and Twitter, and will keep you updated with news about this matter and other exciting USSD developments. In the meantime, please contact us with any questions you may have. Please visit (website) for a list of official USSD studios, which is being updating daily.

Professor Mattera is truly grateful for all the kind words and support and is inspired by the loyalty you have all shown.

September 13, 2010 USSD Update:

As you have probably heard by now, several long-time members of our company have left the company and are trying to take control of many USSD studios. We are doing everything in our power to stop their wrongful actions.

Most recently, these individuals went to court in an attempt to silence Professor Mattera and keep him from communicating with USSD students and instructors. We are happy to report that an Orange County Superior Court judge quickly denied their request.

This is a major victory for United Studios. We can and will continue to communicate freely with all of you through our temporary website www.ussdnv.com, Facebook and Twitter, and will keep you updated with news about this matter and other exciting USSD developments. In the meantime, please contact us with any questions you may have. Please visit (website) for a list of official USSD studios, which is being updating daily.

Professor Mattera is truly grateful for all the kind words and support and is inspired by the loyalty you have all shown.
    which is hilarious because that's exactly the same thing that Mr. Mattera did to Fred Villari. Same results too might I add!

yes, I guess that they are winnowing down to only completely brainwashed zombies such as yourself and your buddy kempoisbest

Bitter , is hardly a concern! USSD will be even stronger !
    spoken like a true-kool-aid-drinking-believer; and if you mean stronger by having less schools, less students, less income, less legitimacy (I know, it's hard to imagine that this would be possible, but it goes to show you that it takes someone as gifted as Materra to find a new low to sink to), well, yeah, sure, they are a virtual roid-raged powerhouse...

your a fine one to talk your mouth is plastered all over the sites , get over the past history of pretending you know anything about the "news" of ussd.
    she has probably forgotten more about USSD than you will ever know;

now go eat some brains like a good zombie-troll...

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    she has probably forgotten more about USSD than you will ever know;

now go eat some brains like a good zombie-troll...
    Unfortunately, I probably know more about USSD that it'll ever know.

You know, for some strange reason, I think kalaki and kempoisbest are related.