Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: top ten list for Z- ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by ktkungfu View Post
    Yeah Paul Taylor owns it not Kris E.

another get your facts straight~ Pt , doesnt have A penny to his name , doesnt own crap and never did ! he is only a front ,till the Lawyers get ahold of kris and the rest of them~

your babble is useless!

why would anyone even want to talk about their mentors legal troubles online??? seems like the type to thrive off the drama... like life isnt interesting enough without it... yall some triflin' muthafukcas...

why is this important??? i mean, do you feel the need to call people out??? or does other peoples chatter cut deep enough that yall feel the need to justify this whole thing online??? its amazing how fast these threads blow up...

[QUOTE=kalaki;1039689]
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiShellie View Post

update , : shellie , who was a student of Villari's then switched over to USSD ?

also , the break up was 22 years ago ! you were just a baby~ from what I heard USSD gave you a chance , neither system wanted you .

Back off with all the complaints , too many people know your reputation!
    I was 7 when it started and was 10 when it finally was complete in 91. I have friends that went thru it. I've heard about the split from both sides. I have info you don't have and I won't divulge it on here, nor will I say it in a pm.

Funny. I quit Villari to go to USSD. I left USSD and I came back for a brief stint and taught for Master Turner. I started speaking the truth about what happens at seal beach and I got blackballed. That was 4 years ago. There's your real timeline.

Btw, if neither company wanted me, why in the world have I been welcomed back into a Villari school and am currently training for my 3rd degree black?

Try to gain credibilty a different route. My story never changes, but every USSD cheerleader that come on here has a different story about me. Maybe you guys should come to an agreement on one story.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    why would anyone even want to talk about their mentors legal troubles online??? seems like the type to thrive off the drama... like life isnt interesting enough without it... yall some triflin' muthafukcas...

why is this important??? i mean, do you feel the need to call people out??? or does other peoples chatter cut deep enough that yall feel the need to justify this whole thing online??? its amazing how fast these threads blow up...
    I seriously believe this thread should be locked.

Quote Originally Posted by kalaki View Post
    another get your facts straight~ Pt , doesnt have A penny to his name , doesnt own crap and never did ! he is only a front ,till the Lawyers get ahold of kris and the rest of them~

your babble is useless!
    You seem to pretend to know a lot. Prove what you are saying to everyone on here. Provide real proof and we'll believe you.

the real proof is I know about you dont I , so that should be enough~

I know plenty about quite a few people involved , so maybe we will just hold tight till some time passes, may be best .

[QUOTE=SenseiShellie;1039701]

I was 7 when it started and was 10 when it finally was complete in 91. I have friends that went thru it. I've heard about the split from both sides. I have info you don't have and I won't divulge it on here, nor will I say it in a pm.

Funny. I quit Villari to go to USSD. I left USSD and I came back for a brief stint and taught for Master Turner. I started speaking the truth about what happens at seal beach and I got blackballed. That was 4 years ago. There's your real timeline.

Btw, if neither company wanted me, why in the world have I been welcomed back into a Villari school and am currently training for my 3rd degree black?

Try to gain credibilty a different route. My story never changes, but every USSD cheerleader that come on here has a different story about me. Maybe you guys should come to an agreement on one story.
    Your old news ~

the real proof is I know about you dont I , so that should be enough~

I know plenty about quite a few people involved , so maybe we will just hold tight till some time passes, may be best .
    Fractured stories are what you know. Give it up. Btw, answer my question.
    Last edited by SenseiShellie; 09-17-2010 at 11:36 PM.

man, first it's the wing chun crowd polluting up the place with their silly politics and now it's these guys.

you realize you have a mega thread about how much of a flimflam the whole shebang is right?

just checking....
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Yeah Charle is in good shape now a days!

Attachment 5786
    HAHAHAHHA! Charlee your in great shape again! Hows that all you can eat taco buffet going? Whens the last time you workout with a 8th or 9th degree? Oh thats right none of those masters left Villaris cause you SUCK!

Your getting sued left and right. Hows the IRS audit going?

Hey KKK you know Charlee is runing those Dojo's illegally? You can't 1099 someone who have set hours!

All your masters left you and you lost at least 100 ussd dojos. Gee charlee you do know how to win friends and influence people
    More like brain wash your students and SLEEP with them!
    Ask me how I can sell your dojo!

Charlee is a half a$$ 6th degree of fake Villari kempo

Yeah Paul Taylor owns it not Kris E.
    Paul Taylor is the president, not the owner. Just like when he was at ussd

Quote Originally Posted by shaolin23 View Post
    HAHAHAHHA! Charlee your in great shape again! Hows that all you can eat taco buffet going? Whens the last time you workout with a 8th or 9th degree? Oh thats right none of those masters left Villaris cause you SUCK!

Your getting sued left and right. Hows the IRS audit going?

Hey KKK you know Charlee is runing those Dojo's illegally? You can't 1099 someone who have set hours!

All your masters left you and you lost at least 100 ussd dojos. Gee charlee you do know how to win friends and influence people
    More like brain wash your students and SLEEP with them!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOO FUNNY!

So true and funny at the same time! I wonder if Charles mattera is being audited right now?

Can't run your dojos with 1099 and set hours that is also true.

Yep all his masters but 2 left him so he will promote people real quick to 3rd and 4th degree so they will run his schools. If you look at Villaris he has 5 ninth degree's and a dozen 8th degree's.