Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: ussd updates or news

It is popular as many people who would not last in a traditional school can come in, put on some cool uniforms and flail around pretending to be some trained assassin.

I find it rather strange that systems that promote the punching and clawing of faces, and skulls do not train in any form of hand conditioning.

Silly material that would get you killed on the street.

Sad, but true.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

I find it rather strange that systems that promote the punching and clawing of faces, and skulls do not train in any form of hand conditioning.

dont they teach secret hand techniques impervious to injury in the 3 rd week of lessons?
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by EarthDragon View Post
    KC elbows thanks....
    but why are these japanese kenpo guys wearing japanese gi's and holding Chinese weapons? other than the obvious we dont knwo what we are doing but whats wrong with BB magazine? why do they publish this type of material? i stopped buying it years ago for this exact reason.almost as fantasy as comic books, cheesy crap I looth to see happen to TMA not that there anything wrong with comic books but at least you know thier purpose.

funny story, walked by a reasturant last week that just opened up by my house called (Tao Japanese habiachi grill)
    I laughed to my wife and said i gotta check this place out. I walked in spoke witht egnetlemn at the door adn found out it was owned by koreans. LOL God I love america
    Steve Demasco spent some time training in Wah Lum in Boston.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

dont they teach secret hand techniques impervious to injury in the 3 rd week of lessons?
    with the flood of mcdojos/mcdojangs. I am still amazed that people think they can break boards, break skulls, bones, without causing injuries to unconditioned anatomical weapons.

Ed Parker used dit da jow and trained his hands as he knew he was going to be hitting people.

Too many think as long as you are fast, you can make up for it.

Epic fail.

I hope this thread does not get locked like the other one. I was so enjoying reading it daily at work. It had all the drama. Child molestation, thuggery/strong arm, break up, people talking bad about each other, etc. Hilarious.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

LOL! i like to see you try that agenst some of us ussders because those people dont punch right or punch hard and are smaller than you and i thank you for youre entertainment.
    http://www.bostonbaguazhang.com/ironvest.html
    you dont know ussd and what we can do and do do to people who just stand there like idiotts and cant even fight back.i will show this to The Master and let him enjoy some laughs of this to.

Quote Originally Posted by xcakid View Post
    I hope this thread does not get locked like the other one. I was so enjoying reading it daily at work. It had all the drama. Child molestation, thuggery/strong arm, break up, people talking bad about each other, etc. Hilarious.
    it got locked down because it was derogertory to ussd and the slander comments and libel comments was about to cause lawsuits so it was wise to close it down. Master told us he was about to call kungfu magazine an order them to stop before he was made to be forced to tell all of are students to stop bying kungfu magazine and force the magazine to be shut down do to lack of the money coming in

Quote Originally Posted by kempoisbest View Post
    it got locked down because it was derogertory to ussd and the slander comments and libel comments was about to cause lawsuits so it was wise to close it down. Master told us he was about to call kungfu magazine an order them to stop before he was made to be forced to tell all of are students to stop bying kungfu magazine and force the magazine to be shut down do to lack of the money coming in
    lmao !!!!!
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiShellie View Post
    Because they think they are Shaolin!
    we are shoalin! ask the abott but you cant do that because you dont know him like we do. we are going to shoalin again in june and we will be bringing over 500 of are best desciples with us and the abott is making us a new stone because proffessor is going to have a ceremony of knocking the old one down and unvaleing the new one which is bigger then the other one was. the abott told proffessor he was a son of shoalin and thats makes us grandchildrens of shoalin so we are shoalin weather you beleieve it or not i dont care what you think because we all have known how you couldnt make it with us

actually no, it got locked down because some ass hat was spamming the boards with his idea of a marketing campaign. Then it got locked, then merged and here we are.

all ussd threads will be merged into a gigantic pile of steaming crap that is easy to see and identify as such and from there people can decide for themselves.

occasionally, people will pop in to taunt these pseudo wanna be shaolin groups and the rest are there to give each other hand jobs and validate their fellow deluded.

consider this one a mild taunting. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Kempoisbest,

As with most net ghosts, you are more than welcome to come visit me and my students in Boston.

Your watered down material is not what you think it is, and will get you killed in a real fight.

I can show you how to create much more power through correct structural usage which will add to your kempo.

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiShellie View Post
    So, as black balled as I am, I thought all of you would get a kick out of this. So yesterday, my mom received a call at her house for me from a Stephen from USSD. He wanted to let me know that a new school was opening up in Claremont and would like me to attend the grand opening. Lol! Sounds a bit desperate to me
    they dont know who you are and who you are is a nobody so dont fatter yourself by thinking they had knowlege of who you were because they were just doing calls to old and new students and that all there is to it. LOL you are desperate not us

they dont know who you are and who you are is a nobody so dont fatter yourself by thinking they had knowlege of who you were because they were just doing calls to old and new students and that all there is to it. LOL you are desperate not us

^ This guy =
    Kung Fu is good for you.

w
    e are shoalin! ask the abott but you cant do that because you dont know him like we do. we are going to shoalin again in june and we will be bringing over 500 of are best desciples with us and the abott is making us a new stone because proffessor is going to have a ceremony of knocking the old one down and unvaleing the new one which is bigger then the other one was. the abott told proffessor he was a son of shoalin and thats makes us grandchildrens of shoalin so we are shoalin weather you beleieve it or not i dont care what you think because we all have known how you couldnt make it with us
    LOL if your kenpos best I would hate to see kenpos worst.
    your literary skills are but that a of a 5th grader. go back and read your grammer son, you are grossly missusing it.

you my friend are in a cult, seperate from reality, be careful not to get seperated from your wallet.
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

w

LOL if your kenpos best I would hate to see kenpos worst.
    your literary skills are but that a of a 5th grader. go back and read your grammer son, you are grossly missusing it.

you my friend are in a cult, seperate from reality, be careful not to get seperated from your wallet.
    hey, YOU are not allowed to critique anyones grammar or spelling... come on now... i agree, kempoisbest is horrible in that respect, but every few days i get the urge to correct you too... but i dont, because my own spelling isnt always on point... and as far as grammar and structure are concerned, well, i type how i speak in the forums... so i cant really critique either...