Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: ussd updates or news

Quote Originally Posted by kempoisbest View Post
    they dont know who you are and who you are is a nobody so dont fatter yourself by thinking they had knowlege of who you were because they were just doing calls to old and new students and that all there is to it. LOL you are desperate not us
    You know, typing with your Peniz is not the best way to post on the internet, especially when it's so small that it gets caught between the keys.
    Just some friendly advice.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    well, in his case, the little head is bigger than the big head, and the big head is shoved so far up...well, you get the idea
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

I hear he needs a dentist just to tie his shoes!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Has anybody ever moved on from these organizations and learned some actual traditional chinese martial arts?

There is a lot of American Dog's breakfast martial arts like these being thrown around out there.

Heck, we get it up here as well, I suppose there is a lot of it wherever you go, but in the US it seems really ridiculously prevalent in the martial arts community to have all these untrained strange people making claims of grandmastery and such and then they whip out some funky ass dance to convince you.

It seems like a lot of these funky "masters" want to have their pictures taken with genuine Kung Fu teachers as well and yet they never seem to train with them.

America the weird. lol
    I'm actually looking to do just that. I've been considering Wing Chun to learn to rely on my hands more, but have also considered trying to find a true Shaolin school and hope the transition will be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    lmao !!!!!
    I was waiting to see when the troll would come back! That is just so unbelievable it's hilarious!

white people

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    ^ This guy =
    LMAO!!!!! That's great! oh, and KIB...I'm not the desperate one. I have no intention of ever going back to USSD. The fact that you guys just call people that left the organization, like 7 years ago, is desperate. You're grabbing at straws. I'm perfectly fine where I am. I only posted what happened because I think it's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    white people
    I know...we are so stupid sometimes!

Quote Originally Posted by crashhelmet View Post
    I'm actually looking to do just that. I've been considering Wing Chun to learn to rely on my hands more, but have also considered trying to find a true Shaolin school and hope the transition will be easy.
    Hey, you should check out these dudes:

www.lvshaolin.com
    www.kungfuchan.com
    www.lvlohans.org

PSA for main forum denizens

Dale, DJ, Sanjuro, MK et al:
    Before u bring things like logic, correct history, real TCMA approach etc to bear to counter kempoisbest, just b very clear that he is a TROLL who baits with his cult-member-like behavior; the more rational u r w him, the more outrageous he gets; so dont waste ur time, he just reworks his m.o. over and over

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    white people
    We r ur vanilla-wafery overlords...

we can instantly turn into serial killers or mass murderers too.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    we can instantly turn into serial killers or mass murderers too.
    i can turn into a raging ***** instantly...wait...i'm a girl. i think that applies to all females! nevermind!

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiShellie View Post
    i can turn into a raging ***** instantly...wait...i'm a girl. i think that applies to all females! nevermind!
    Truer words have never been spoken.

ya i think you're right on that one. most chicks ive known have had that super power since pre teens lol