Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: VT antigrappling

hmm why reinvent the wheel.
    If you want to learn how to grapple go look at what the grappling experts do and add it to your fighting skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    nope just don't like you. again with your superiority complex... you really should seek help... your social skills are next to that of a dog.
    Better a "dog", then a Pu$$y, like you.

Now seriously Dragonzbane, this is the Wing Chun forum, while this is an actual Martial arts discussion. Meaning that since your knowledge of Wing Chun is in par with your knowledge of advanced astro physics, why don't you then limit your contributions to other threads, and STOP TROLLING the few genuine MA discussions in existance in this forum!

Take your None TCMA hate campaign somewhere else!!!

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Now seriously Dragonzbane, this is the Wing Chun forum, while this is an actual Martial arts discussion. Meaning that since your knowledge of Wing Chun is in par with your knowledge of advanced astro physics, why don't you then limit your contributions to other threads, and STOP TROLLING the few genuine MA discussions in existance in this forum!
    haha are you serious, the WC forum, nah they don't argue modern concepts here....LOL.......... never seen anyone bring up any points about MMA or modern fighting. your an IDIOT>.......lol.........man....... what freakin rock did you crawl out from under? genuine MA dicsussion on here..........??? you wanna take a pole on that?

So you wanna pick this up from down on the Off topic and close this? up to you.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    haha are you serious, the WC forum, nah they don't argue modern concepts here....LOL.......... never seen anyone bring up any points about MMA or modern fighting. your an IDIOT>.......lol.........man....... what freakin rock did you crawl out from under? genuine MA dicsussion on here..........??? you wanna take a pole on that?

So you wanna pick this up from down on the Off topic and close this? up to you.
    You do realize that if you continue your constant stalking and disruption of threads, you are going to get banned, don't you?

By the way, I am this close to putting you on ignore, which I have already done with Kansuke and Knifefighter, two of your clueless MMA colleagues here!

It is up to you!

Actually, I have changed my mind, and I am going to put you on ignore as of now!

I guess I have to be cruel to be kind, as this way, you will have other reasons to live, and will perhaps get yourself a life, outside of your clueless MMA training and disruption of TCMA threads, in a KUNG FU FORUM!

Adios Mr Troll!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    You do realize that if you continue your constant stalking and disruption of threads, you are going to get banned, don't you?

By the way, I am this close to putting you on ignore, which I have already done with Kansuke and Knifefighter, two of your clueless MMA colleagues here!

It is up to you!
    It's always great when the clueless people put you on ignore. Then you can tell them how clueless they are without having them try to vainly argue back that they aren't really clueless.

The state that resembles a middle finger.

It is up to you!

Actually, I have changed my mind, and I am going to put you on ignore as of now!

I guess I have to be cruel to be kind, as this way, you will have other reasons to live, and will perhaps get yourself a life, outside of your clueless MMA training and disruption of TCMA threads, in a KUNG FU FORUM!

Adios Mr Troll!
    adios Mr. douch.

may the door hit your a$$ on the way out.

TENACITY!
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.