Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: new instructional dvd

thank you so much for your support.
    2 others from the site have purchesed the dvd and will be receiving them soon. we sold a copy to a guy in thailand who has been following us on youtube and on here.
    i dont think you will be disappointed. if i can help you or answer any questions please feel free to ask.

I am most interested in comparing it to the training I received. I will post a review after I view the video.
    Richard A. Tolson
    https://www.patreon.com/mantismastersacademy

There are two types of Chinese martial artists. Those who can fight and those who should be teaching dance or yoga!

53 years of training, 43 years of teaching and still aiming for perfection!

Recovering Forms Junkie! Even my twelve step program has four roads!

Well, I returned home from work to find my DVD had arrived! Imagine my disappointment when I found out the DVD was BLANK!!!!
    I thought maybe I had done something wrong, so I tried it again. Still nothing!
    VERY DISAPPOINTED at a bland DVD for $45!!!
    Richard A. Tolson

There are two types of Chinese martial artists. Those who can fight and those who should be teaching dance or yoga!

LOL lolololol

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Does the DVD and packaging look professional or is it the homemade variety?

well it is pretty professional.
    we are just regular guys with regular equipment,but pretty good skills. we are selling info not pretty packages, but we did our best to make it look professional.

mooyingmantis: you are the first to have a prob. with the dvd. we have shipped to thailand,U.K. and no one has had a prob.
    please try it again. did you use a dvd player or computer.
    you will receive another one immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by gareththomasnz View Post
    Hmmmm I definitely agree about the human body, but I suspect that there are some that can break more than this without damage.

I will investigate. The famous picture of the General breaking 16 or is it 12 Chinese bricks. I wonder how many he could do with our concrete.

But the General was one of the best martial artists in China at the time.

Then there are dudes that break slabs of ice too. Very big slabs of ice.

"The General"
    This is Ku Yu Cheong. I believe he served in the KMT. I don't think he was a general.
    Last edited by David Jamieson; 10-06-2010 at 01:54 PM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

rolling fists: here is the link to the packaging so you can judge for yourself
    http://site.theironlotussociety.com/Products.html

testimonials for the dvd will be on the site starting tonight.

Richard,

We apologize for the mistake. Not everything can go right 100% of the time. We are shipping you out a new one that I tested myself in a DVD player, Xbox, and my computer. You will have no problem with this copy.

Jason Bartlett from the forum purchased our DVD and here is what he had to say when he received it.

The DVD came yesterday. Thanks for sending it out so quickly, it covered the material very well. I was curious how others out there have their IP programs set up, I couldn't be happier with the DVD other than one detail. Is there a way to get the jow recipes with the Chinese characters for the herbs included? The herbalists I use out here read Chinese.

Thanks again,

Jason

Obviously a satisfied customer.

We do appreciate your support, but we are not a major production company with third party distributors that pump these things out and ship them for us. We are just regular guys trying to spread some helpful information to the iron palm community. People make mistakes, and we will rectify ours, rest assured.

Thank you for your support.
    Last edited by Shima Wara; 10-06-2010 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by teetsao View Post
    rolling fists: here is the link to the packaging so you can judge for yourself
    http://site.theironlotussociety.com/Products.html

testimonials for the dvd will be on the site starting tonight.
    I was simply wondering how the DVD was produced. Thanks for the info teetsao.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolling Fists View Post
    I was simply wondering how the DVD was produced. Thanks for the info teetsao.

We do produce it ourselves, but we try to be as professional as possible. We use a heavy grade paper for the jacket and we design and print the DVD labels ourselves. But our art was designed by an art professor and everything is given in a regular sized DVD case. We are attempting to be as professional as possible, but honestly, we dont have all the equipment we would like to. Hopefully we can sell enough to purchase better equipment and continue putting out information for the martial arts community. Thank you for your interest.

The packaging looks very nice.

Teetsao,
    I tried the DVD in both my computer's DVD player (Toshiba DVD player) and the regular Emerson DVD player connected to my TV. No luck.
    Richard A. Tolson

you will get another immediately.
    your unfourtunate happenstance will also be your fortune,as i will send you a bottle of my "ultra secret,turn your hands to iron over night,herbs picked by a virgin shaolin monk on the highest mountain in the chagbai range,smuggled over up a carrior pigeons butt,i.p. dit da jow".
    seriously i am going to send you a bottle of my personal stash jow, the "lotus palms" for your use. again we are sorry for any inconveinance this may have caused you.

Quote Originally Posted by mooyingmantis View Post
    The packaging looks very nice.

Teetsao,
    I tried the DVD in both my computer's DVD player (Toshiba DVD player) and the regular Emerson DVD player connected to my TV. No luck.

I am so sorry to hear that did not work. I will send you a new one tomorrow as soon as i get up and I will e-mail you the new tracking info. I tested it myself, so it should work all places. Thank you again for your support, I promise we are not trying to rip you off or anything.