Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: St.louis Kung Fu Stan does Yip Man SLT

St.louis Kung Fu Stan does Yip Man SLT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZT0V...eature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtkaSNBK6D8

I am sorry I posted the wrong Sil Lim Tao video...Heres the correct link...this links above is not Yip Man Sim Lin Tao!
    Last edited by Yoshiyahu; 09-26-2010 at 05:47 PM. Reason: correct video now
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

That was a joke, right?

Didn't we go through a whole round of this before with these videos? People posted opinions / critiques, Yoshiyahu got upset and started issuing challenges for Stan? People started talking about merits pro and con of fighting in public parks.

What's another round of this supposed to accomplish?

"It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

Quote Originally Posted by Wayfaring View Post
    Didn't we go through a whole round of this before with these videos? People posted opinions / critiques, Yoshiyahu got upset and started issuing challenges for Stan? People started talking about merits pro and con of fighting in public parks.

What's another round of this supposed to accomplish?
    I'm sure that was a joke also.

He seems to have changed the name of what he used to call the YKS SLT to the Yip Man SLT (btw, YM does a Siu Nim Tao -- Yip changed the name of the first form) -- but regardless of what he calls them, they are simply terrible.

t niehoff where is your video. I gess you dont have one. I have just demonstrated Yuen Kay San Si Lim Tao and Yip Man Sil Lim Tao. As you can see they are diferent I am waiting to see your video are You just a talker, from what I see you are just a talker. You havebeen on this forum for a long time and knowone have ever seen any of your work but You talk big. lets get together stop hiding come on out and post a video. I know you are afraid and your cheerleader need to post a video aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by stan4900 View Post
    t niehoff where is your video. I gess you dont have one. I have just demonstrated Yuen Kay San Si Lim Tao and Yip Man Sil Lim Tao. As you can see they are diferent I am waiting to see your video are You just a talker, from what I see you are just a talker. You havebeen on this forum for a long time and knowone have ever seen any of your work but You talk big. lets get together stop hiding come on out and post a video. I know you are afraid and your cheerleader need to post a video aswell.
    A) How the hell is that Yip Man ANYTHING

B) It's exactly the same form, actually exactly the same VIDEO, as the one posted earlier by Yoshiyahu claiming that it shows Yuen Kay San SLT.

C) How the hell is that Yuen Kay San ANYTHING
    "It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

He's a talker and you are a guy who does goofy demos. Not much difference. Neither one shows much actual ability.

Enought talk where is your video. I dont want to talk to you where is your video. Let it speak for its self I know you are weak, I know you can barley can do a sil lim Tao form or you cant do one at all. If any cheerleader wants to cheer put your video on you tube so I can see. If you dont have one then just shut up and watch the master at work.

Enought talk where is your video. I dont want to talk to you where is your video. Let it speak for its self I know you are weak, I know you can barley can do a sil lim Tao form or you cant do one at all. If any cheerleader wants to cheer put your video on you tube so I can see. If you dont have one then just shut up and watch the master at work.
    Hey, stan... how about one with actual full contact sparring? Oh, that's right. You've never done that.

Oh how do you know? Do you know me and if you do why are you hiding. Step up be a man. If I put one on you would say it wasnt real unless the other person I was fighting was wrestler or MMA fighter. Hey I know you are one,How about you. I know T-niehoff the coward slid you in like it means something but it dont.I am talking on a Wing Chun forum but MMA is looking for fight on our forum you dont even have a you tube Sil Lim tao Video. You are just looking for fight. I know I can give you one if you are not scared on my terms. I know you cant do Siu Lim Tao and have the nerve to try to tell me whats not right. Where is your Video. Lets just setup a match but when we do bring that t niehoff along. The out of sight cheerleader Oh I will have him proform Siu Lim Tao and you do it to I know you cant.

t niehoff where is your video. I gess you dont have one.
    You're right, I don't make videos of myself. I don't see the point in making WCK videos.

That I don't make videos proves what? That I don't know the forms? That I don't know crap when I see it?

I have just demonstrated Yuen Kay San Si Lim Tao and Yip Man Sil Lim Tao.
    No, you have demonstrated that you don't really know either set.

As you can see they are diferent
    So?

I am waiting to see your video are You just a talker, from what I see you are just a talker. You havebeen on this forum for a long time and knowone have ever seen any of your work
    Really? No one? What about my sifu? What about Rene, Marty, Dave McKinnon to name a few? Who here on this forum has ever met you?

A forum is for talking, hence the name: discussion forum.

If you don't want criticism then don't upload videos and then go to forums and post the links. When you do that, you are asking for comment. And if you think people are only going to pat you on the back, then you are delusional.

but You talk big. lets get together stop hiding come on out and post a video. I know you are afraid and your cheerleader need to post a video aswell.
    I like how guys like you -- who upload sh1t -- have only one retort: where is your video? You can't do anything else. You can't defend what you do.

Why do I need to post a video of myself doing the forms? There are already tens of thousands of videos of knuckleheads doing the forms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7KxuDYfpSQ

I'm sure that if they redo it, you'll be added to the collection.

I know you cant do Siu Lim Tao and have the nerve to try to tell me whats not right.
    LOL... you should give lessons on how to do "belly-dancing Si Lum Tao."

Oh how do you know? Do you know me and if you do why are you hiding. Step up be a man. If I put one on you would say it wasnt real unless the other person I was fighting was wrestler or MMA fighter. Hey I know you are one,How about you. I know T-niehoff the coward slid you in like it means something but it dont.I am talking on a Wing Chun forum but MMA is looking for fight on our forum you dont even have a you tube Sil Lim tao Video. You are just looking for fight. I know I can give you one if you are not scared on my terms. I know you cant do Siu Lim Tao and have the nerve to try to tell me whats not right. Where is your Video. Lets just setup a match but when we do bring that t niehoff along. The out of sight cheerleader Oh I will have him proform Siu Lim Tao and you do it to I know you cant.
    Hmm...

sounds to me like YOU'RE the one looking for a fight... specifically with Mr. Niehoff. I wonder, at what point does this kind of thing become harassment?

It also sounds like your idea of fighting is to have a form competition. Odds are you'd lose, by the way - in both traditional form tournaments and modern sport combat competition.

Unless they had a skunk junk prize. You could share it with Jeetsao and RedJunkRebel.